Thread: Is this normal in legends

Is this normal in legends

Iím normally would prefer to be in Titan but due to my old clan died out I moved to a new clan and they wanted all TH13 to be in legends, we do dip in and out of top ten Canadian clan so thats probably the reason, though Iím not Canadian. Anyways I use to be efficient with warden walk yeti smash and use to get atleast 2-3 3* daily with them then slowly as days go by the effectiveness seems to wear out to the point I could mostly mid 2* and only occasionally 3*. Then due to the stagnation of my current troop I decided to learn QW so I can do hybrid, spent several weeks learning QW and the fundamentals of hybrid such as using king and SB to funnel, watched a few YouTube channels I finally 3*ing in war, cwl and legends. It was awesome finally 3* more consistently again, I atleast getting 2-3 3* daily and I found hybrid quite easy to understand once I got the fundamentals down, however same as the yeti smash after a few days of great result I couldnít 3* efficiently anymore, mostly mid 2 or high 2 if Iím lucky. So this new clan I join taught me how to use zap witches, again I spent some time learning because I see the 3* theyíre raking in and after a week or so Iím 3* their bases with them. I took the newly zap witches to legends I did tremendously with them, I went from 5400 to over 5700 and been consistently high 2 getting atleast 4 3* daily. After a few days of great result the dilemma repeats itself again, I can hardly 3 with them anymore or atleast consistently. Now that the new season has begun I thought being in low legends I can rake up my 3*s abit but itís not the case, I find either the bases I get rather counter picked against my troops or the AI keeps making the wrong decisions. Are you suppose switch your troops every so often so the algorithm doesnít work against you or itís just the game itself controlling the equilibrium of your winning and losing and cannot let you 3* too occasionally. Just wondering are there players here that can 3* consistently with their same troops and not seeing the issues I faced.

When you get higher, you often simply get better bases, those people aren't high up there for nothing? It sounds like the trophy difference is catching up...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    When you get higher, you often simply get better bases, those people aren't high up there for nothing? It sounds like the trophy difference is catching up...
    Iím in low legends now due to season reset, last few days Iím averaging mid 70s and itís been going like that since last day of the season. Days before the season ended I was raking in 3-4 3* at 5600 averaging in the 90s atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelgraze View Post
    I’m in low legends now due to season reset, last few days I’m averaging mid 70s and it’s been going like that since last day of the season. Days before the season ended I was raking in 3-4 3* at 5600 averaging in the 90s atleast.
    What do you consider to be "low legends" this early in the season? What is your global rank?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazelgraze View Post
    Iím in low legends now due to season reset, last few days Iím averaging mid 70s and itís been going like that since last day of the season. Days before the season ended I was raking in 3-4 3* at 5600 averaging in the 90s atleast.
    You're not the only one who had season reset. This early the so called low legends is filled with players who will eventually finish at 5.8k or even better

We’re only in Day 4 of the new legends season. Everybody got reset to 5000 cups on Monday. So, for the first few days, you may be going up against (and being attacked by) players that will ultimately wind up with far more cups by the end of the season. The first few days are always pretty brutal. But, I’ve found that after day 4 or 5, enough time has passed for the players that are clearly better than I am to have moved on up. Just have to do enough to survive those first few days and then things will improve.
    Last edited by NCwahoo; December 3rd, 2020 at 04:30 PM.