Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New player recruitment system in game

New player recruitment system in game

The present recruitment system on game is of no use as we can't know who is active and who wants to join a clan and for what they want to join a clan. And the main part is interaction, without interaction we won't able known each other's demand. Those who wants to start new clan they face many problems which you couldn't count.Add an recruitment section where players can apply for need of clan and they can show for what they need a clan along with some indicators signal appear( to know they are active) in there profile so that we can take them to our clan and can interact.
    Last edited by Tusharkant007; December 3rd, 2020 at 04:55 AM.

Is there an idea somewhere in this post or are you just ranting?
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

There have been many ideas suggested since the end of the global to improve the recruitment tool. Long long discussions have been carried out.

Mostly people requested to add more filters to it so that they can get their favourable clan. I would personally like to have as much as filters that can be provided with for the improvement of recruitment tool.
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .

As phoenix pointed out, this just seems like a rant, you havnt given any sort of solution. I never use the recruitment tab to get new members. I have found that just by being active and having a good war log we attract many new people. A suggestion for how they could fix the recruitment tool is to have it only show people who have been online in the past 3 or 4 days.

I have given the solution if you don't see then don't comment "PSEAVEY2838" . Please bro if you don't like my ideas then blame my idea but don't say my post rant or solutionless.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PSEAVEY2838 View Post
    As phoenix pointed out, this just seems like a rant, you havnt given any sort of solution.
    When Phoenix said that, it was true.

By the time you posted, it hadn't been true for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    There have been many ideas suggested since the end of the global to improve the recruitment tool. Long long discussions have been carried out.

Mostly people requested to add more filters to it so that they can get their favourable clan. I would personally like to have as much as filters that can be provided with for the improvement of recruitment tool.
    Adding much efficient filters may help.