Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: December zap nerf is too harsh

I completely agree.

I feel like supercell is wasting too much time tinkering over zapqauke.

they should instead put that energy, and fix some more QOL stuff like, block players that massively spam friend request.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The total capacity was 11, and will still be 11. The fact that 1 of those comes from the dark sf is pretty well irrelevant, given that the total can be combined from any types.

Click on the info for either of them on game, and it just says how many out of 11 you currently have brewed.
    Did we get a confirmation that lv6 spell factory storage will actually be 11/10 after the new update ? Cause there was difference in , in-game and forum announcement.
    It's relevant , cause if spell factory storage becomes 11 at lv6 , total capacity will increase to 12.

Max Spell factory capacity is now 11 ( check from the game if you do not believe me ). In the sticky 6 lvl spell factory has capacity of 11. So no more spell capacity is coming with the current info we have.
    Last edited by Grimbolg; December 3rd, 2020 at 03:44 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolg View Post
    Max Spell factory capacity is now 11 ( check from the game if you do not believe me ). In the sticky 6 lvl spell factory has capacity of 11. So no more spell capacity is coming with the current info we have.
    Max lv5 spell factory capacity is 10 . You can check that from update button at lv4 spell factory.
    If you tap info lv11 army camp shows 300 too but that doesn't make each camps capacity 300.
    Btw the real piece of confusion is that the in-game news section mentioned that lv6 spell factory storage will be 10.
    Last edited by tapesh88; December 3rd, 2020 at 03:48 PM.

Zap nerf is not too harsh as SC has done this many times before (I don't know why). But I am not against it anyone can not just use the same strategy everytime we need to adopt new changes.
    ( Lol I have rarely seen any one who use strategy in which clan castle is destroyed first.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The total capacity was 11, and will still be 11. The fact that 1 of those comes from the dark sf is pretty well irrelevant, given that the total can be combined from any types.

Click on the info for either of them on game, and it just says how many out of 11 you currently have brewed.
    The 1 spell capacity of dark sf isn't irrelevant, and it won't still be 11 if the sneak peek sticky is accurate. It'll be 11+1...which equals 12. I'm waiting to see if it's a typo, though.

I donít like that we canít zap the cc anymore but I understand why they removed it. Completely removing the cc from the equation before the raid even begins sometimes feels cheap considering how much of an obstacle the cc is to a sui hero push. Not to mention Zapping the cc radically changed base building and made it a lot harder to defend multiple strategies as you always had to consider zap value.

Good thing is, it doesnít kill any strategy. Youíll just have to do zap lalo with a poison spell. 6 zaps, 1 quake and 1 poison is the same housing space as 7 zaps and 1 quake so you still have 5 spells left over for your lalo, although the sui wonít go as far since you have to deal with the cc.

As for zap witches, it never made sense to eliminate two of the strongest defenses on the map (scatter shots) before the raid began. There was no way to defend this except isolating your scatter shots from other defenses, even with that, one could get good value by eliminating the scattershots alone with 12 spells. Considering super witches can now be used with normal witches, one could argue that this strategy didnít receive a nerf at all. As you could still use 6 zaps and 1 quake on a scatter/inferno/xbow with 6 housing space of spells left over and have a stronger main army to follow up.
    Last edited by LorenzoVonMT; December 4th, 2020 at 04:05 AM.

Dark spell factory and spell factory both show capacity 11 in game at max lvl. Sticky shows lvl 6 spell factory capacity as 11 so the same as lvl5 factory. No change there.

OK, lets review this.
    Destroying the CC before the attack even begins. This makes no sense to begin with, what's the point of even having defensive troops if they can never defend. Shouldn't have been the case ever.
    Destroying both Scattershots before the attack even begins. Scattershots are the signature TH13 defense. Makes zero sense to be able to remove them from the battlefield before you even deploy a single troop.
    In conclusion super happy the Zap Mass Witches attack is dead, it required zero skill, and it was way too powerful.
    Zap Lalo ain't dead though. Just the most common variant of zapping the CC is.

Centennial Club
    Zap needed a nerf. In war and cwl what do I mostly see. Zap laloon. Zap dragon. Zap witch. Zap yeti. Zap hybrid. Zap hogs.
    So yeah tell me exactly why it shouldnít be nerfed when almost all attacks rely on it