Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: December zap nerf is too harsh

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    You guyz don't know how many new threads were made to rant about the zap spell rework after the update was dropped.
    Really? Been here and there weren't that many. The 3 stars should be rare for pro players hated it but many liked it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I don't want to be rude or something, there is one thing I have observed here on forums that it is really impossible to satisfy each and every player with an update, whatever supercell brings through there new content there is always that one person who starts complaining about it.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; December 3rd, 2020 at 12:19 AM.

Seriously, get over it. You cant just use the same attack pattern forever. You gotta adapt different kind of strategy. With new invisibility spell, who knows it can easily make more 3 star attacks?

Also within next 6 months, we will expect TH14 which will also significantly affect meta attacks and we will also need to adapt to changes in the future.

I don't want to be rude or something, there is one thing I have observed here on forums that it is really impossible to satisfy each and every player with an update, whatever supercell brings through there new content there is always that one person who starts complaining about it.
    There are many things I like about the update. Should I only post the positive?

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    There are many things I like about the update. Should I only post the positive?
    Did I told you to post positive? there are always ways to work around the new changes made instead of just rant about them.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; December 3rd, 2020 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post
    I think the zap nerf is too much. It takes two of the most popular new strategies in the game, zap-lalo and zap-witches, and makes them 100% invalid in a single update. Contrast that with how SC has continually made QC-hybrid harder over the past year; it’s not like they made a single update in the game that made the strategy go from being the strongest to completely unworkable.

Zap-lalo is still very hard to master. And zap-witches is easier, but can be stopped with good base design. I don’t think completely eliminating these strategies was necessary to fix the game.
    oh well, and that was a really fun option in the book of tactics. Hopefully it will be replaced with something equally or more fun in the next sneak peeks. Meanwhile it is back to spam ‘n’ smash.

Did I told you to post positive? there are always ways to work around the new changes made instead of just rant about them.
    Its a forum. A place for discussion. There have been changes supercel planned that were modified based on feedback from here and other venues. I dont see rants in this thread. I see honest feedback. Little else we can do until we actually get the changes and start playing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Its a forum. A place for discussion. There have been changes supercel planned that were modified based on feedback from here and other venues. I dont see rants in this thread. I see honest feedback. Little else we can do until we actually get the changes and start playing with them.
    But I don't think supercell has any other option here.I am being very specific about this case,we can observe player base divided pretty much equally between those who support the changes and those who don't.Do you think we will able to reach any conclusions like this?

you should check your spelling of your last few posts. kind of annoying when people dont use proper grammar.
    Also, we have the right on this forum to voice our complaints reasonably. i was a big user of zapdragloon, and now its not as effective because of that 10 health boost to the air defense-i mean-10 health points! i mean, thats almost the same as a level one barbarians DPS! idk what supercell was thinking when they decided to add such a small health boost that ruined some great attacks. im especially mad because it doesn't make a big positive difference. if they increased the health by 150 or something, that would be better because it makes more sense. might as well give a shark one more tooth(useless). if they can give me a proper explanation for this small(and almost insulting) change, than ill get over it and be happy.
    Last edited by chilepepper101; December 3rd, 2020 at 01:15 AM.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTurner97 View Post
    I think is a good nerf, it kills the zap-lalo, zap-witches, 5+1 qw+hybrid...
    Why is that a good thing? It was fun having those options against the right base designs.

Quote Originally Posted by AMPN View Post
    SC devs: no one is using lightning spell in higher TH's, lets fix that.

- they proceed to make changes so its useful again

- people are rearranging layouts to counter it

- people are enjoying using it, and coming up with new attack strats to make the most out of it

SC devs:

Haha, serious, that is what it feels like (unless there is another zap level coming).

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardEG View Post
    Seriously, get over it. You cant just use the same attack pattern forever.
    Get over what? This is a discussion forum. As for the "same attack pattern" it impacted more than one attack and those attacks impacted were actually fairly new since the zap changes aren't that old to begin with. And, like the post above noted, just as I started having fun with them and finding good ways to use them they are nerfed bad.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.