Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWL search time before timeout?

Quote Originally Posted by dreza View Post
    Ok thank you
    With pleasure. And good luck.

I hadn’t warred in cwl since our champ1 stint in early seasons: just had my first attack end with a happy-3* on a 129k,... after months (years?) of only farming, not even warring in normal wars (since 9/19/19 ), I am surprised that my ground attacks still worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Can Confirm.
    Theres no time out for sccwl search.
    We have had our search run for as long as 36 hrs and we got the match at the end of sign up period.
    Thanks Rak, I've let the guys know as well.
    Clan Name: DV II (#LUL2P9RG) | Resistance (#20Y9LGU8)
    Clan Details: Adult, English speaking, International, War Clan, CWL, Clan Games
    Recruitment Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...games-LUL2P9RG

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    With pleasure. And good luck.

I hadn’t warred in cwl since our champ1 stint in early seasons: just had my first attack end with a happy-3* on a 129k,... after months (years?) of only farming, not even warring in normal wars (since 9/19/19 ), I am surprised that my ground attacks still worked.
    If possible ‘sit on the bench’ for CWL. You will get a few (very few) medals. I have th7 and th9s that are slowly building up medals that way.
    Last edited by JD4U; December 3rd, 2020 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    just had my first attack end with a happy-3* on a 129k
    I propose a motion to have the term 'max TH13' and all its variants replaced with 'a 129k' from henceforth.
    Just finished CWL? Post your data here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    If possible ‘sit on the bench’ for CWL. You will get a few (very few) medals. I have th7 and th9s that are slowly building up medals that way.
    Yep, and just to add to this, the "few" is equal to 20% of the medals. You then get 10% more of the medals for each star you get up to 8 stars for 100%.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.