Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CWL search time before timeout?

CWL search time before timeout?

How long will the sccwl search occur for before it it is timed out with "No match found". Someone in my clan said it's 24hours but I wasn't so sure.
    Clan Name: DV II (#LUL2P9RG) | Resistance (#20Y9LGU8)
    Clan Details: Adult, English speaking, International, War Clan, CWL, Clan Games
    Recruitment Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...games-LUL2P9RG

If you mean the cwl search: there is no time out.
    All clans that started the search will be matched.

Quote Originally Posted by dreza View Post
    How long will the sccwl search occur for before it it is timed out with "No match found". Someone in my clan said it's 24hours but I wasn't so sure.
    Are you sure there is no timeout? I'm sure there used to be but perhaps it changed so there isn't one anymore. And yes I mean the Super Cell CWL that occurs each month/

We're still spinning in C1 well over 24 hrs. You'd think after all of these months of cwl they would have found a quicker way to match C1. It is very ridiculous.

To my knowledge, there never was [a time out] for cwl.
    Early on, a delay was placed for top leagues, champ-1 and 2 mainly, to avoid ‘collusion’, which in effect results in them matching either very early, in first hours of signup, or all the way at end of the 48hr.
    Players may believe, or fear to miss cwl, and restart, but it has been commented many times by Darian in past, that all clans in search during the signup will be matched in cwl. Hence there is no ‘time out’ for not matching... since all matches are completed.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    To my knowledge, there never was [a time out] for cwl.
    Early on, a delay was placed for top leagues, champ-1 and 2 mainly, to avoid ‘collusion’, which in effect results in them matching either very early, in first hours of signup, or all the way at end of the 48hr.
    Players may believe, or fear to miss cwl, and restart, but it has been commented many times by Darian in past, that all clans in search during the signup will be matched in cwl. Hence there is no ‘time out’ for not matching... since all match are completed.
    Ok thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dreza View Post
    Are you sure there is no timeout? I'm sure there used to be but perhaps it changed so there isn't one anymore. And yes I mean the Super Cell CWL that occurs each month/
    You might be confusing CWL with classic war - with a classic war spin it will time out if the matchmaker can't find you a match after 24 hours. However, there's no matchmaker in CWL - you are simply paired with 7 other clans in your league. So, in CWL the "spin" is just waiting until enough people are in the pool to eliminate the chance of collusion before it places teams in CWL. In the higher leagues, it's not uncommon for this to take until the end of signups. But you will get placed in a league, I've never heard of anyone who signs up in time that hasn't been placed in CWL.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja636rider View Post
    We're still spinning in C1 well over 24 hrs. You'd think after all of these months of cwl they would have found a quicker way to match C1. It is very ridiculous.
    It's not that they couldn't do it quicker, it's so that people don't use it to cheat (simply put)! The ridiculous ones are those that use every loophole to make plans to make arrangements with other clans so that they can win more easily - which of course requires that they have contact to the other clans. With the smaller number of clans in C1, it becomes easier to cheat in this way, and we all suffer the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    It's not that they couldn't do it quicker, it's so that people don't use it to cheat (simply put)! The ridiculous ones are those that use every loophole to make plans to make arrangements with other clans so that they can win more easily - which of course requires that they have contact to the other clans. With the smaller number of clans in C1, it becomes easier to cheat in this way, and we all suffer the consequences.
    One of the alternatives to random lengths of search time, are leagues (or rather groups in leagues) dominated by 2-8 clans colluding. That honestly sounds worse, especially when you're guaranteed entrance to CWL regardless of search time.
    Just finished CWL? Post your data here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

Can Confirm.
    Theres no time out for sccwl search.
    We have had our search run for as long as 36 hrs and we got the match at the end of sign up period.

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304