Page 284 of 291 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2901

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

Forum Legend
    This is covered in detail in this particular thread
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...king-In-CWL%21
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

New Bloke/Chick
    For major th13s clan gold 2 seems a bit very low!

Even in gold 2 those clans exist?? we are in crystal 1 and we still complain when we have many th 13 opponents.. haha. I think it's because people jump clans. But i feel it's kind of a shame for them, being th 13 majority and residing somewhere down in gold league to torture th 10s. They probably have no guts to battle with thwir same level opponents in master and champions.

Forum Champion
    There is no matchmaking in CWL. Not weight based anyway. Your clan is randomly matched with other clans from your league. That’s it. That’s just how it works. If you want weight based matchmaking stick to regular wars.

Quote Originally Posted by MurtazaDhmn View Post
    So being the leader I hit the league button and within few seconds I got matched. Matched with the clans that are th13 majors. We being a th10 and th11 centric clan stand no chance against these big bulls and fear the demotion this time. To be precise we are in gold2.
    I have noted details of all the 7 clans we are up against and majority of them have more than 10 th13s that may or may not be participating (considering the league I'm sure more than 60% may surely do).
    We do not have a single th13, which puts us on the back foot even on defense (let alone the offence). We mostly do 20v20 normal wars and score more than 55 on a regular basis, now in 15v15 we aren't even able to score more than 20 stars which has hit the morale of the Clan members hard!
    It is as if a normal person fighting against a professional wrestler(Yeah I have seen their attacks and they are way well organised not to be called as a regular warring clan).
    The question is how is it fair for us?
    Can't the matchmaking take a bit longer and find us more suitable opponents than throwing us in the ring like that?
    Can't the league of such high th's be preset to a minimum beyond which they cannot fall to get matched with poor th's such as us (Yeah that's what I feel now, POOR).
    I don't know but we are extremely unhappy with the match and the thing is we are stuck in for next 7 days, atleast that's what we feel!
    There is no matchmaking in cwls.
    Seeing all th13 in Gold2 is really rare but still don't worry hopefully others clans won't be consisting of any or only few th13s and you will be able to retain your league.
    Try looking into the roster of other clans in your group and plan accordingly which clans you can beat.
    Focus primarily on these wars,get as many stars as you could and try to win them.
    Against th13s trying getting 2* if possible or 1*.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    There is no matchmaking in CWL. Not weight based anyway. Your clan is randomly matched with other clans from your league. That’s it. That’s just how it works. If you want weight based matchmaking stick to regular wars.
    But don't you feel the league itself should be decided by the weight? I know it's a ladder and you fall for not performing, but doesn't it make sense to keep break on this fall considering the weight participating?
    As Warlock said above jumping might be the case, but if that's that then I think we're helpless!

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    There is no matchmaking in cwls.
    Seeing all th13 in Gold2 is really rare but still don't worry hopefully others clans won't be consisting of any or only few th13s and you will be able to retain your league.
    Try looking into the roster of other clans in your group and plan accordingly which clans you can beat.
    Focus primarily on these wars,get as many stars as you could and try to win them.
    Against th13s trying getting 2* if possible or 1*.
    That's the plan drawn out for now, but the 7 others seems too powerful! Will have to wait and see as the league progresses!

But don't you feel the league itself should be decided by the weight? I know it's a ladder and you fall for not performing, but doesn't it make sense to keep break on this fall considering the weight participating?
    As Warlock said above jumping might be the case, but if that's that then I think we're helpless!
    Weight does come into account, but only the initial time a clan does CWL. After that its strictly by the ladder system.
    Its possible that a clan joined with no TH13s, or few of them, placed low, and then through recruiting or other ways, had more TH13s join and you have run into them. Its possible, but strange if all 6 of your opponents at G2 are riddled with TH13s

Forum Champion
    No. I do not feel weight should play any role in CWL. It does not make sense to include any kind of weight to me.

That's the plan drawn out for now, but the 7 others seems too powerful! Will have to wait and see as the league progresses!