Thread: Google Player ID&Supercell ID

Google Player ID&Supercell ID

I found weird bug when I connected in both ID, Google and Supercell.
    As many of you I created second farm and attached it on my second Google account and second Supercell ID.
    I setup it both on my phone and don't have problems switching between my farms, but both farm now are connected to my main Google player ID and I don't know how correct this.
    If I disconnect one farm from Google, both farm are disconnected. If I connect one farm to Google, both farms connect on that Google account.Why Supercell ID not recognized which Google ID is attached to my farms?
    When you introduce Supercell ID, you said that creating Supercell ID will discontinue saving game data on Google Play, but before one year Hay Day forced to login to Google, so now I have this problem-two Supercell ID with same roadshop names (one Google account). What can I do now?

It seems to me that you *think* a farm is connected to Google when you see the corresponding name on your own roadside shop (not by visiting from a third party farm).

I can tell from experience that is it not the proof that farm is linked to Google account. The game simply display information of current account connected. Friends visiting your farm cannot see the name you set in google account.

Another example on iOS: when Game Center is connected, the friend list keeps the same GC friends even after switching account via SC ID. Doesn't mean these farms are connected to the same Game Center account.

Could you elaborate your issue? What are you trying to do (expected behaviour)?
    Last edited by meonhoc; December 2nd, 2020 at 05:39 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

I disconect main farm and both farm was disconected from Google. If I choose login in second Google, both farms have same name of roadshop and this is name of my second Google player ID.

I didn't try to login to wrong Google ID, main farm is logged to my main google, and second farm to second google. But why both farm disconnected if I disconnect only one farm? And why I see main or second Google player ID in both my roadshops, that confuse me

Sorry, I don't "think"- I know that I am connected on Google Play- that button is GREEN and my roadshop have my Google Player ID name. When I disconnected it, in my roadshop said only Road Shop (without any names)

You misunderstood me. You can have the same result with a dozens more farms if each of them is connected to SC ID. I would say that Hay Day is connected to the google account logged in at that time and displaye info from that account to player (you, not your friends), regardless which farm is currently loaded on the device. Just like how multiple farms on iOS can share the same Game Center friend list.

When I say a farm F is connected to a google account G and when that farm is not connected to SC ID, I also means that the same google account is used to load farm F and only farm F on other device when logged in. This feature is no longer possible once farm F is connected to SC ID. This kind of connection is permanent, whether or not the Connect button is green.

In a much more simple example, I could say that two cats can have their own given name (SC ID) but both can also be dressed with the same outfit (info available from the google account currently logged in) . Wouldn't affect their given name.
    Last edited by meonhoc; December 3rd, 2020 at 02:37 AM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Oh, I forgot say this. Today we got diamonds for maintenance, right? On both farm, Supercell named me by my main Google Player ID.So, even Supercell think I have TWO Supercell ID's on ONE Google account which is NOT thrue