Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans December 2020 Update Sneak Peek #1 - Invisibility Spell

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    So you don't actually know? Seeking air mines should in fact not be activated imo. Makes no sense if they do seek out a target whilst defenses can't.
    I don't know the answer either, but it wouldn't be nonsensical in my opinion to have the spell not impact things that are hidden underground when the spell is dropped, allowing them to then pop up and not be invisible. However, the offensive troops that are also invisible shouldn't trigger the traps.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    How will troops react to walls which are invisible but still in way? I mean they can't break it and they can't go past it if they don't even know there's wall in front of them.
    Walls aren't invisible. Same for siege machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    Feels like the guy that started the Th13 is broken??? thread won it big through this update lol... RIP queen walks & hybrid attacks
    RIP using 10 zap 2 quake on scatters for a couple different armies I've had fun with lately. However, there is more to come, so perhaps we are getting more offense not yet announced.
    Last edited by 2222; December 2nd, 2020 at 03:57 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Freeze spell is better. Especially that 4s invisibility has.

Strange that spell factory that I watched Carbon Finn upgrade to in his video isn't the same as the spell factory in the Royal Champion video I watched yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    So you don't actually know? Seeking air mines should in fact not be activated imo. Makes no sense if they do seek out a target whilst defenses can't.
    I would equate it to sneaky archers in BB. They still trigger traps and get hurt by those traps if their cloak is active. Likely same mechanics. I'm not sure how AQ is impacted by traps if one is activated when her ability is on which could be another example by comparison.
    Last edited by MandoCoC; December 2nd, 2020 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tapesh88 View Post
    Traps will still be triggered , and it'll hit your troops .sams will hit healers even though they are inside invisibility spell .

Skele traps will be triggered and will stand idly if there's no troops outside invisibility spell.
    If the attack initiated before invisibility spell was cast it'll hit the target. So if the eagle already started shooting healers you can't save them by making them invisible.
    This is based on observations from YouTube and the patch notes to some extent and queen's ability.
    I'll wait for an answer from someone with a SC logo next to thier name, I know how other game mechanics work, I can speculate as good as the next guy. Official answers always trump guesses.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I'll wait for an answer from someone with a SC logo next to thier name, I know how other game mechanics work, I can speculate as good as the next guy. Official answers always trump guesses.
    They always do .
    But my answer isn't pure speculation , YouTubers with access to Dev builds and approved by supercell has showcased gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    You've been around long enough to know if you ask here, you are going to get nothing but speculation until the official info is released. Asking here will get you no official information any sooner than when the world knows.

Forum Veteran
    That's all for qos? Or we may get more ?

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    You've been around long enough to know if you ask here, you are going to get nothing but speculation until the official info is released. Asking here will get you no official information any sooner than when the world knows.
    I was asking for clarification on an announced change/new feature, which in the past there has been added official information given in the past, I'm not asking for anything in regards to features not released yet.
    Last edited by Warios; December 2nd, 2020 at 04:48 PM.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Fresh Spawn
    New stuff sounds cool, but At the moment I’m verrrry interested to know more about the “units will now have more accurate line of sight calculation to help with pathing”

That seems potentially significant? Reminds me of that understated tweak when the warden became slightly more “helpful”