Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans December 2020 Update Sneak Peek #1 - Invisibility Spell

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Nope, L5 spell factory is 10. The dark spell factory is the +1 to get the total to 11. If L6 spell factory is 11, then total space should now be 12.

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Spell_Factory
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Spell_Factory
    In game notes say level 6 has 10 capacity. Darian's post says 11. So which is it?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    In game notes say level 6 has 10 capacity. Darian's post says 11. So which is it?
    Wow , it indeed says 10 in game. Didn't check it before. Now I'm confused . Hope Darian clarifies .

The ability to micro manage your troops is huge.. It could be OP in the hand of a skilled attacker.

For example: an air attacker could make troops go straight to the ADs, bypassing all other defenses..
    Last edited by vlix; December 2nd, 2020 at 02:23 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed85 View Post
    I was wondering how the new invisibility spell is different from the freeze spell. At the end both more or less accomplish the same thing isn't it?

The only difference i see is you can put an invisibility spell on some buildings to funnel your troops better, more so when they are in the center. This part is currently almost impossible in the game play today.

But obviously I might be missing something. Do you guys see how it might different from freeze spell in terms of the outcome.
    Now Instead of freezing a fraction of defense from attacking at all , you can hide some of your attackers ( e.g. queen while charging ) . It'd quite helpful when your troops are in a tight spot to stop all damage and also control their path

Cant wait to use invisible spells on those annoying corner teaser bases

Great news! I'm happy to see the extra levels for the RC.

However, I hate that I didn't purchase the offer with 5 BoH. I hope we get a similar offer in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    The Invisibility Spell ..... I did not see that coming.
    But I see what you did there..
    Last edited by vlix; December 2nd, 2020 at 02:29 PM.

Nice gameplay changes and thanks for the new spell 🤩💥👌

Amazing update
    I think invisibility spell will make our troop invisible to defense, trap, heroes and cc troop.
    IT will be nice
    Quiting clash of clan good bye clashers

Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    The ability to micro manage your troops is huge.. It could be OP in the hand of a skilled attacker.

For example: an air attacker could make troops go straight to the ADs, bypassing all other defenses..
    Get your balloon zergs past scattershots and into its deadzone. Plenty of people park sweepers next to thier scattershots as well. If spells wears off whilst thier over these defenses it's game over. Nice.