Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans December 2020 Update Sneak Peek #1 - Invisibility Spell

Iím still holding onto hope that the update will come before I have to claim CG rewards.. highly doubtful.. but still hoping

excited about this spell
    Lightning Spell will no longer have any effect on the Clan Castle. Like the Elixir and Gold Storage buildings , Lightning Spell will cause no damage to the Clan Castle. and
    At the end of a battle, if a Hero’s ability remains unused, the Hero will heal the amount of HP they would normally recover from using their ability. This will help reduce the Hero’s downtime, allowing them to be ready much sooner!
    Thank you for this

REBUILDING Clan-Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    /50 members (1-TH12, 4-TH13)Need TH9+||CWL(Crystal League 3)||Casual Clan
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*My recent work

New Invisibility Spell - Usage

I was wondering how the new invisibility spell is different from the freeze spell. At the end both more or less accomplish the same thing isn't it?

The only difference i see is you can put an invisibility spell on some buildings to funnel your troops better, more so when they are in the center. This part is currently almost impossible in the game play today.

But obviously I might be missing something. Do you guys see how it might different from freeze spell in terms of the outcome.

The Invisibility Spell ..... I did not see that coming.
    Rattling along with The Old Geezers
    Over 7 years of Anarchy, Chaos and Destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Does the new spell lock off or cause the eagle to miss? Are traps affected? Whilst it renders defenses invisible, do they still attack troops outside of the spell?
    I was going to ask the same question. When defenses are invisible can they target visible troops?
    Supercell - add a button in Clash to stop the screen from shaking during attacks please!
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Screen-Shaking

Edit: March 30, 2020 they did! Thank you Supercell!

Quote Originally Posted by Rexcrush View Post
    nope buddy. lv5 spell factory storage is also 11
    Nope, L5 spell factory is 10. The dark spell factory is the +1 to get the total to 11. If L6 spell factory is 11, then total space should now be 12.

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Spell_Factory
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Spell_Factory

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    The Invisibility Spell ..... I did not see that coming.
    10 x

Seven years and counting! How did I let this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMano View Post
    Upgrade will drop this week? I just need to upgrade some walls and really wish to completely max out once
    I'd be surprised if the update dropped during CWL. If I were a betting man, I'd say it will drop late next week.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexcrush View Post
    nope buddy. lv5 spell factory storage is also 11
    Lv5 spell factory storage is actually 10. You can see it while it's lv4 , and check upgrade. The dark spell factory storage is 1. And while in preview with lv5 spell factory or dark spell factory it shows 11 .
    Edit : I'm too slow , someone else printed it out before me.
    Last edited by tapesh88; December 2nd, 2020 at 02:16 PM.

It sounds like it would be worse than the freeze as your troops can not see the defenses to attack either. Seems to me like a spell to get troops into position.

Regardless, this seems an awful a lot alike to the smoke screen in Boom Beach... Which was part the reason I stopped playing that game... Hopefully it is far from it, but it seems parallel.

I have 0 excitement for this spell.