Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans December 2020 Update Sneak Peek #1 - Invisibility Spell

Quote Originally Posted by Plekstor View Post
    Supercell does not cease to suprise. Any defense buff is automatically a nerf to offense. Scattershot HP has been or will be buffed by 20%. Not to mention other defenses. Probably there will be additional levels for troops too, but knowing Supercell it wont be worth to mention: too much resources and time needed for pathetic stat increase. Very bad update and I'm not looking forward to it.
    They nerfed scattershot hit speed and damage per second.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    Yea, with zaps, it is all about value. I don't think anyone would spend a bunch of zaps just to take out the cc alone. You want to get the most out of what you bring to battle. It is excellent against base designs that have all their heroes, scattershots, cc, TH all in one corner, so it is really base dependent.

Side note, IMO, bats should treat THs level 12 & 13 as defenses and not as storages (reduced dmg) as they can defend themselves.
    They do, if the weapon is activated. Just the same as all other troops which target defences, they will only target the TH when it is activated.

SC: We needed to nerf zap quake!

Community: No!!! there goes loads of my attacks!

3 skelly spells, 1 rage, 1 invisibility: Hold my beer!

Community: So we can take out the CC, possibly even the TH for one less spell?? Thanks SC!!

SC: Err..what?

'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by basilbrush303 View Post

Community: So we can take out the CC, possibly even the TH for one less spell?? Thanks SC!!

Loophole or its intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by Helper1 View Post
    Loophole or its intentional?
    Zapping cc ain't loophole.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #196
    Quote Originally Posted by basilbrush303 View Post

Remember, if it is covered by the spell, your troops can't see it either, so won't attack it. So you won't be able to get troops with melee attack to hit TH without it hitting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Remember, if it is covered by the spell, your troops can't see it either, so won't attack it. So you won't be able to get troops with melee attack to hit TH without it hitting them.
    They will just make half of the TH visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It requires careful spell placement but the youtubers already have videos out on how to do it. Clash with Eric has a decent one.

'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    They will just make half of the TH visible.
    I think that will not work as anything inside that area turns invisible until it completely moves out So if half of townhall is covered than it will be invisible too

Quote Originally Posted by Galactic123 View Post
    I think that will not work as anything inside that area turns invisible until it completely moves out So if half of townhall is covered than it will be invisible too
    Check Judo sloth's video. Half invisible means half not full.