Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans December 2020 Update Sneak Peek #1 - Invisibility Spell

Sneaky peek not coming today

Quote Originally Posted by juhilnanavati View Post
    Any sneak peek today?
    I don't think so. I think we only get the teaser video (log siege machine?).

Last edited by Vonner; December 3rd, 2020 at 01:06 PM.
    TH11. Clan: Omegas

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We’ll see you tomorrow for a very special Logmas message.
    Does todays video a message ?🤔

Last edited by PKapoor; December 3rd, 2020 at 01:14 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #174

We’ll see you tomorrow for a very special Logmas message!

In my first post.

The Logmas video was today's special preview. Sneak peeks of the update will continue tomorrow.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

T
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    This is the first day of sneak peeks...

I agree, it's pointless to discuss balance now, and it's certainly too early to think of the "old meta" as gone.

Last Sneek peaks we saw the "nerf" to the SB before we saw the buff to PEKKA and Wizards. I believe that lightning will still have a place in the meta when it's all said and done.

We might get an extra slot for spell storage, and that means that the 5+1 variations will still be as strong as they currently are. In the same scenario, the change to lightning's interaction with clan castles wouldn't remove lightning from the meta.

But let's assume that we're stuck with 13 spells...

We can still queen charge into mass witches with 2rage, 6zap, 1quake, 1freeze, and a poison. Overall, I think the changes will benefit base builders a whole heck of a lot, but I don't see it as a nail in the coffin for zap.
    I don’t agree that it is pointless to discuss, but I do agree we need to wait and see what else is announced before we draw any conclusions (and probably need some time to see the update being played too).

Quote Originally Posted by Alishr99 View Post
    Huge buff for defense
    Especially core defense

I don't know if 5 level from RC would counter this

But I know it's time for defense to shine

The outcome from championship tell me the offense is out of control

Yeah .. like Darian said it's time to reward progression (defense)
    Why would the outcomes from the championships tell you that? I found the three star competition to be more fun to watch than a percentage competition or a war where one clan got lucky and won with a single three star. Ignoring that, though, you can look at the results of CWL and legends and regular war for the vast majority of people to know offense wasn’t out of control, unless you think a three star rage of 15% on less than max bases is “out of control” for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Great to see that meta will change!
    What meta and why is it great?
    Last edited by 2222; December 3rd, 2020 at 01:59 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

I called one of these issues a whole back.

The Xbow buff is mediocre, the last two levels gave far more of a buff in terms of dps. Now we get just a measley 10 damage. That's nothing. We need a bigger buff for defense, not these diminishing gains with each level increase. Scattershot got nerfed too.
    At least miners didn't get another level I guess.

Man, some of these posts are brutal. Give the dev team some credit. They have a very successful game for a very long time. I'd say they know what they are doing. Lets see the full scope of the update before the partial sneak peek is crapped all over "ruining the game". I'm excited to get more info and have the update go live!

In my first post.

The Logmas video was today's special preview. Sneak peeks of the update will continue tomorrow.
    Are we going to see 1 day sneak peek and 1 day off??
    Last edited by Powerpunch; December 3rd, 2020 at 03:08 PM.

Centennial Club
    In my first post.

Can I get a clarification about the spell storage capacity of spell factory lv6.
    You mentioned that it's 11 in your post , while the in-game news section mentioned it'll stay same as lv5 spell factory at 10.

Quote Originally Posted by tapesh88 View Post
    Can I get a clarification about the spell storage capacity of spell factory lv6.
    You mentioned that it's 11 in your post , while the in-game news section mentioned it'll stay same as lv5 spell factory at 10.
    Silence speaks volumes

I believe the spell factory that we saw in some of the content creators videos was indeed the lvl 6 spell factory(th11 theme), but I also believe that the spell factory shown in the RC vid(th13 theme) is an additional level.

Every spell factory upgrade, thus far, has given us an extra 2 slots for spell storage. I assume that at least one of the 2 upgrades has at least 1 extra slot.
    Last edited by KingDMan; December 3rd, 2020 at 06:57 PM.