Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans December 2020 Update Sneak Peek #1 - Invisibility Spell

Quote Originally Posted by basilbrush303 View Post
    that's what I was thinking. especially the xbow and giant bomb look exactly as they do in the RC video
    Or something totally unexpected.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Another new spell??

Maybe they design it to match TH13 theme, but then decided it will be available since TH11.. so they had to change the colour so it will match TH11 theme

Centennial Club
    I think there is a typo for airbomb, judosloth sneak leak shows 270 damage for airbomb new level.

please fix the post. Thx

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    If we'd hide the last available building, will the troops stop moving and wait idly?

How will troops react to walls which are invisible but still in way? I mean they can't break it and they can't go past it if they don't even know there's wall in front of them.

What will happen to goblin's targetting if the last storage building is hidden, and when goblin is hitting other building the storage one shows up? Will it retarget in between or switch after destroying that other building? Or will it even work like this?

(Sorry if these questions are already answered or silly enough)
    It will be funny if someone will try to swag invisible spell on last building on the map and then ran out of time 😂

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    Feels like the guy that started the Th13 is broken??? thread won it big through this update lol... RIP queen walks & hybrid attacks
    I don't think so.

I see far more for offence so far than for defence. I use QW and hybrid regularly, and have never used zap with it, so it won't make much difference to that.

Just looked through my defence log (in Legends, finished last season at 5319), and in the 35 defences, there is just one which used zap. There was also just one which tripled me (and not the same one) - that was a hybrid attack with no zaps. The one which did use zaps was an elctro dragloon attack that used 4 zaps, and got 66% 2 star.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    We can no longer zap away the cc. We can't use 5 zaps and 1 quake on scatter. The xbows get more levels. Stronger giant bombs to weaken hybrid. Stronger air bombs to weaken air attacks. That is all defensive buffs. We get more RC levels and a new spell that we don't even know whether it is useful or not. What is all this offense you are referring to?

I must be in the minority here or I'm missing something. I see almost all comments about "great" but nothing talking about the big swing toward defensive power. I'm holding out hope there is more offense to be announced in the next few days, not more defense...
    dual super is prob the big offense buff that is announced. Honestly there is so much changes, itís pointless to discuss balance now. I am just glad the old meta is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by basilbrush303 View Post
    that's what I was thinking. especially the xbow and giant bomb look exactly as they do in the RC video
    The X-bow doesn't ... what you see in this video is the current max, the 'new max' has extra 'feet' in the gold parts in the middle of the sides

Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    dual super is prob the big offense buff that is announced. Honestly there is so much changes, it’s pointless to discuss balance now. I am just glad the old meta is gone.
    I dont know that the dual super will make that much difference overall. For me, I keep super minions active as we use them a lot in war ccs. So I can get another for offense now. Dunno. Maybe I'll try hybrid with super wall breakers again. Will wait and see but it sure feels like the pendulum is going back to defense again. A bit off this point but the 5 more rc levels makes me think about permamaxing my 12. The upgrades aren't bad when dripped in like this. However, when you face them as a new 13, its gonna suck. I'm feeling that at 12 now with my mini. The grind is much more than it was with my main.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I see far more for offence so far than for defence. I use QW and hybrid regularly, and have never used zap with it, so it won't make much difference to that.
    I see extra RC levels, a spell that we don't know if it is good or not, and the ability to use two supertroops at once. What other offense are you seeing that is far more than the new xbow levels and the huge zap nerf? The zap nerf isn't just on the cc, it also apparently means no more 5 zap 1 quake on scatters due to the change to the scatter HP. Zaps were gaining more and more popularity and the recent success they had in ESL would have spread it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    dual super is prob the big offense buff that is announced. Honestly there is so much changes, it’s pointless to discuss balance now. I am just glad the old meta is gone.
    Oh I agree we have to wait to see how things play out, especially since we don't yet know what all is coming, and also because we don't really know what it all means until millions of attacks happen. But, what fun would it be to just sit around for the next two months and then start a discussion about the "new" update? As for the "old meta" what I have liked most about th13 is there wasn't just one meta for the vast majority of players. Yes, for the best of the best professional players zap lalo was the most popular, but even in the finals we saw edrags, regular drags, yeti or pekka smash, superwitch, hybrid, etc. In CWL and regular wars for my clan no form of lalo was the most popular, probably because it is the most difficult to master. Zaps were getting more and more popular, though and it was a fun way to punish a poor design.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    This seems like an interesting update. I wonder why they are making changes to zap spell. it seemed fine as it is. idk, I could be wrong. I don't even remember the last time I used lightning spell.