Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Option for turn on or off for online status in game

Option for turn on or off for online status in game

In clash of clan, friends can easily see weather we are "turn on" on the game this makes more time consuming as they are disturbing us. So make some options that, we can play the game peacefully and other's can only know whether we are online according to our permission only..

How exactly does it make things more time consuming? I'm lost. Are they requesting things from you non-stop? I see what you mean though, one should have the right to be online but hidden. It's a feature in the new SuperCell ID friend's list but not in-game yet.

syncpan77 member of Dark~Brigade
    Angry Chair in SWC-Sirius

Yess, we need to be online but hidden. And the feature you have given with supercell I'd friend's list is of no use, we need it in the game ,as game friends are much disturbing.

Unfriend them.

Unfriend them is not the right solution..
    In other social media app this option is there as we can't unfriend all.

This is a must feature that we need...please introduce it in game as soon as possible.

Lol just unfriend them, being a clan leader it helps to know who's on i case im waiting for a specific person to talk to
    Last edited by PSEAVEY2838; December 2nd, 2020 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tusharkant007 View Post
    This is a must feature that we need...please introduce it in game as soon as possible.
    When they added the feature for friends to see if you're online, many of us complained. They didn't listen. We were forced to drop all of our friends. So do not expect they will be introducing this "as soon as possible".

Brother.. Unfriend them when not needed and make them friend when needed, this is unfair to them.

Whats so bad if people can see you online in the first place?