Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Option for turn on or off for online status in game

Quote Originally Posted by Tusharkant007 View Post
    They are always disturbing by requesting troops, base
    design, friendly challenges etc.
    Ignore them.

Say something ‘I am only on a few minutes and busy’ or ‘Troops started but I may not be online for a while’

Unfriend them

I have had this problem. If it persists I unfriend them.

This very issue is why another idea-to always know who is online-is a bad idea
    Last edited by JD4U; December 2nd, 2020 at 01:55 PM.

Unfriend them is best idea but what about the closest friends they are also disturbing and we can't unfriend them due to friendship in outside world, we are bound for not unfriend them.

Unfriend them is best idea but what about the closest friends they are also disturbing and we can't unfriend them due to friendship in outside world, we are bound for not unfriend them.
    You claim they are ‘closest friends’. Then explaining to them that you do not have time for challenges or chat should be easy for them to understand. Additionally requests for troops: sorry I haven’t got the specific troops and don’t have time to wait. Or I am raiding and will use up the troops you see in my camps.

They are your close friends. If they cannot understand then maybe they shouldn’t be ‘close friends’. If they act childish, unfriend them.

If you want to keep friends then every so often you should chat and do challenges. In any case you should donate if able.
    Last edited by JD4U; December 2nd, 2020 at 11:45 PM.

I have given this idea for those who want play game but hidden which makes them more focusing on their own base rather then others. And when they want to help others then they can definitely get active online and they can help according to their suitable time period.

Dude your still on this, everyone is giving you the same answer, move on, its kinda annoying to keep going on about it, you've made your point, this is the clash forums, let others give their opinions without countering it with the exact same argument every time. If supercell adds this feature then they add it, if not then its not that big a deal.
    Last edited by PSEAVEY2838; December 3rd, 2020 at 06:01 AM.

PSEAVEY2838 if you don't like my ideas then leave it. If supercell wants to give then they will give emphasize my ideas otherwise not... Simple...

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #37
    PSEAVEY2838 if you don't like my ideas then leave it. If supercell wants to give then they will give emphasize my ideas otherwise not... Simple...
    This is a discussion forum. Anybody is free to respond, and you can normally expect to get responses disagreeing with your posts.

Okay I will take care.