Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Time2clash Farewell

Centennial Club

Time2clash Farewell

Just watched Adam's video. I have to say I'm stunned. If what he's saying is true, and I'm inclined to believe him, I'm disgusted. If you aren't familiar, go find it on YouTube. I've often wondered why they wouldn't ask him to cast the big Supercell events. He's a great streamer and commentator and is passionate about the game. He is absolutely better than lady b and woody, no contest. Now I suppose I know why. I'm torn, I love the game but the behavior he talks about is appalling. This thread may get deleted but if not and you read my comments, go give time2clash a quick watch.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    If you share the link, we might know what you are talking about. Or am I just a little behind on information?

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    If you share the link, we might know what you are talking about. Or am I just a little behind on information?
    I haven't seen the whole video, but that might be the video he's talking about:
    Last edited by Ajax; December 2nd, 2020 at 08:54 AM.

Centennial Club
    Sorry should have included the link. Yep that's the one I was referencing.

6 days ago he posts a goodbye, last ever video..... Then makes another one less then 24 hours ago.
    Not going to invest an hour listening to him rant, watched the first bit, seems was miffed he didn't get tapped on the shoulder to stream/commentate the championship wars.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Centennial Club
    I think maybe you missed the point. Regardless of if he continues to produce content, what he discusses in the video is upsetting.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ignman View Post
    I think maybe you missed the point. Regardless of if he continues to produce content, what he discusses in the video is upsetting.
    Why and how do you believe all what he said is true?
    I mean, Youtubers earn money by making contents in their channel, it's pretty upsetting if they are not selected to cover the Championship wars contents, means that they lost some potential income. So the person you mentioned is not in a very objective place to speak what was happening behind the scene. There are stories on both sides, so unless you heard both sides of the stories, you are likely to be disgusted at one of the parties.

Quote Originally Posted by r3ignman View Post
    Just watched Adam's video. I have to say I'm stunned. If what he's saying is true, and I'm inclined to believe him, I'm disgusted. If you aren't familiar, go find it on YouTube. I've often wondered why they wouldn't ask him to cast the big Supercell events. He's a great streamer and commentator and is passionate about the game. He is absolutely better than lady b and woody, no contest. Now I suppose I know why. I'm torn, I love the game but the behavior he talks about is appalling. This thread may get deleted but if not and you read my comments, go give time2clash a quick watch.
    Maybe it wasn't a bad thing for Adam to leave earlier. A lot of evidence indirectly proves that COC may be killing e-sport. Look at the tragic wildcard vote (not just about which team can be voted, but also the final "amazing" voting results), as well as the ongoing fairness events that occurred during the ESL qualifying rounds. There is no public explanation yet. And flat e-sport story marketing, these are all evidence. So far it is part of A, not part of B yet. There are enough reasons for team sponsors to leave.

TBH in this year, most of the content in the game was so great. But the operation of e-sports is a mess. IDK, maybe the e-sports that COC wants is different from what others think. You see a failure in your eyes, but it is a success in COC's revenue.

ok, I listened through 80% of the vid.
    I am not part of the YT community, never have been, and couldn‘t care less.

As an outsiders view of the topic, here‘s my 2 bits:
    First 10 mins is a rant on unfair playing methods - nothing new under the sun (sad but true).
    Next 35 mins is a rant against another YTer, which comes across like a sullen blah-di-blah of an envious white male who feels he‘s been passed over for promotion despite his privelages and entitlement. Yes, I know this is harsh, but that is actually how it comes across to me. Maybe what he‘s saying is true, maybe not, evidence is not given - and I‘m not counting obscure hints which might work for peeps who possibly know about history he is referring to.
    All in all a waste of time to watch that vid (as a lot of YT is imho).

Ok, so I am not a YT fan, true. But in answer to the vid‘s contents: Business has never been fair, don‘t be naive. The higher the stakes, the more fairness goes out the window.
    I didn‘t think this would apply to gaming, but I was proven wrong:
    Once I learned, many years ago, that these so hyped star attackers were simply using unfair methods, third party applications and what not, to paint a false picture of bravado or skill, I turned my back on so-called high end gaming, and never looked back. And I am the happier for it.

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy

TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; December 2nd, 2020 at 08:51 AM.

near max TH13 ... lvl 236 ...
    75 ... 75 ... 50 ... 20
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    What he discusses in the video is not acceptable here, under the name & shame rules.

Thread closed, and I will remove the link above.

Please do not attempt to link to it again.