Thread: My Queen charge cannot best this base

My Queen charge cannot best this base

EDIT: ADDED PICTURE

I am having trouble against one type of base.
    The characteristics of this base are.
    1) air defense set around the outside of the base one square further than queens range.
    2) infernos set to single target that are in the center out of reach of the queen

My army includes near Max heroes, 6 bombs, wizard, 13 miners/hogs, baby dragon all at Max.

My problem is that the air defenses will not allow my queen to walk outside the base, which I would do if the infernos were in the middle. They force me inside sooner than I want. Even destroying the queen and the cc troops leaves too much work for the rest of my troops because my queen will die to one of the infernos before I can reach it. Any suggestions would be appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Johndagolfer; December 2nd, 2020 at 12:50 PM.

Try using earthquake spell to bust the wall to the one inferno and funnel it to the next one idk it's hard to say with out seing the base

This is the base I use 3 heal spells, 2 rage and a freeze/poison. If I use quakes I lost the ability to protect my queen or miner/hogs

I got ya mhhh I rock 1pek 5healers 3wiz 5arch,bowlers, 2ice golem 2 heals 2 rage jump spell ext, but I'm th12 I'm bout to start getting into hybrid attacks

I know exactly what you mean. What I do is if the queen has already taken out most defenses around that air defense and left it exposed, before it knocks out my healers I'll send in a couple of the hogs to bring it down while any other defenses are locked onto the queen. You only really need to take out 1 or 2 of the ads before sending in your hybrid right?

syncpan77 member of Dark~Brigade
    Angry Chair in SWC-Sirius

Interesting. My worry is that two hogs might not be quick enough to save the healers because they will go down too quick. I cannot upload the base from my phone but will up load from my computer tomorrow