Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6th builder good to do walls for th12 & th13 cause of long buildtime need 7th builder

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Never say never. I didn't think we'd get a 6th builder but along came O.T.T.O.

But I agree with you it's probably not on the near term horizon.
    Didn't say never, just probably not.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

7huts would be intense. I'd be a upgrading machine lol

Sc already broke the 14 days ug bubble. If they will increase it again, then they might add another one

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    The 6th builder would be good for doing walls at th12 and th13 cause the building time is 11 to 14 days, I think it would be good to have 7th builder
    With the hoopla those of us that don't really try hard on the builder base had to go through for the 6th one, I can't imagine what will be required to have a seventh

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmMcLovin View Post
    Sc already broke the 14 days ug bubble. If they will increase it again, then they might add another one
    It would be verging on ludicrous (if it isn't already) if upgrades went on even longer. Taking over 2 weeks to upgrade one thing is already far too long, that's over half a month.

I would rather prefer SC put out some decent end-game so that those who do eventually reach max (and those who are maxed) have something to do with their bases. Maybe it's time to move on from "the journey is the game" and make end-game content "the game".

I only see another form of a builder(7th) via League Shop where you have to purchase a temporary O.T.T.O to help you on the main village with a longer cool down and more expensive than hammers, usable only once, not affected by any magic items or gems, so it will stay on upgrading a building until it finishes, that way the 7th one will require a good decision whether you will use it or not.
    Last edited by maximooze007; December 2nd, 2020 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Even going the easy, less efficient route of keeping one builder free for walls, I'm maxed again on my main. My mini th12 is making great progress using the same plan. However, at the rate walls are going (100 done in about 2 months) I may be putting 6 to work full time in the not to distant future.
    I'm in the same boat with my th12 mini too.
    9 levels of hero upgrade left, about 13 more defensive structures, and about 7 lab upgrades, but walls? Roughly 200 more to go.

This is with keeping the 6th builder free. I'll probably jump to th13 late this month or sometime in January. I wsnt my heroes and defenses done before I do.

Pro Member
    I usually keep my 6th free to do walls until my closest builder will be done about the time I max out loot. Being in legend league itís easier to keep that figured out. If I was in lower leagues itd be when my last builder is 2-3 days out.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    The 6th builder would be good for doing walls at th12 and th13 cause the building time is 11 to 14 days, I think it would be good to have 7th builder
    Part of the game is builder management. If you can't manage your builders properly, then a 7th builder will not help for long. You will soon need an 8th... and a 9th... and a 10th.

There's a lot of ways to do this. The most common is to leave one builder free for walls, and to manage your upgrades so a builder frees up every few days.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order

Quote Originally Posted by Cupholder View Post
    It would be verging on ludicrous (if it isn't already) if upgrades went on even longer. Taking over 2 weeks to upgrade one thing is already far too long, that's over half a month.

I would rather prefer SC put out some decent end-game so that those who do eventually reach max (and those who are maxed) have something to do with their bases. Maybe it's time to move on from "the journey is the game" and make end-game content "the game".
    The problem with this plan is "the journey is the game" is the core of this very successful game and millions of players continue to enjoy attacking, stealing loot and upgrading.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.