Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6th builder good to do walls for th12 & th13 cause of long buildtime need 7th builder

6th builder good to do walls for th12 & th13 cause of long buildtime need 7th builder

The 6th builder would be good for doing walls at th12 and th13 cause the building time is 11 to 14 days, I think it would be good to have 7th builder
    Last edited by DragonHunter1389; December 1st, 2020 at 10:50 PM.

Probably won't happen
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Probably won't happen
    Never say never. I didn't think we'd get a 6th builder but along came O.T.T.O.

But I agree with you it's probably not on the near term horizon.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    The 6th builder would be good for doing walls at th12 and th13 cause the building time is 11 to 14 days, I think it would be good to have 7th builder
    If you are an active player, each time before you start a new upgrade put any extra loot into walls. If you do that and keep 6 builders busy, you can then just finish out the remaining walls at the end and you will be upgrading faster than the rate at which new content is added.

Edit: to clarify, I would not have any problem at all with a 7th builder being added, I'm just saying we already can upgrade faster than the rate at which they add new stuff for us to build/upgrade with our builders. I'd love to see them add a 7th builder and add content faster, making that 7th builder necessary to keep up.
    Last edited by 2222; December 1st, 2020 at 11:21 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Even going the easy, less efficient route of keeping one builder free for walls, I'm maxed again on my main. My mini th12 is making great progress using the same plan. However, at the rate walls are going (100 done in about 2 months) I may be putting 6 to work full time in the not to distant future.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

As the game is about progression adding 7th builder will result in increase in progress speed and players will be able to max there bases faster which will lead to increase in demand for new content much earlier.Given GP perks already provide time reductions(7th builder will also affect gp sales) and no. of magic items which already help alot, I don't think we will be getting it.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; December 1st, 2020 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    As the game is about progression adding 7th builder will result in increase in progress speed and players will be able to max there bases faster which will lead to increase in demand for new content much earlier.Given GP perks already provide time reductions(7th builder will also affect gp sales) and no. of magic items which already help alot, I don't think we will be getting it.
    +1.. Agree, it would be good for those playing catch up.. But then what?

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    +1.. Agree, it would be good for those playing catch up.. But then what?
    Yep it is quite easy for maxed players to steam roll past a new update as it is with 6 builders. What is needed is not a 7th builder but the usual price/time reductions for the lower TH levels to catch up to the highest 2 town halls where it should still be a little bit challenging to upgrade your base and max out.

Clash does have a 7th builder, just has a different icon then the others.

Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    The build time comparison between TH level doesn't make any sense. Yes it's true we have longer build time at TH13, but it is also true that the upgrade cost increase, so if you have no problem with builder time at TH12 with 6 builders, you shouldn't have issue with builder time at TH13 with 6 builders. Sounds like you need better builder management.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; December 2nd, 2020 at 04:58 AM.