Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Still crashing

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Team Hay Day is aware of this issue, and has been working on finding a solution. Unfortunately it's proving difficult to find a fix, but work is continuing.

Fingers crossed!
    No offense, my game crashes or reloads for about 2 years. I am not paying attention to this anymore and do not hope it will be fixed.
    There are suspicions that there is not enough server power, gameplay optimization (cheapening of RAM), maybe the problem lies elsewhere.
    But this farm is better than others in its potential (graphics, ideas, actions). Therefore, I simply do not pay much attention to some problems).

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by j18a View Post
    No offense, my game crashes or reloads for about 2 years. I am not paying attention to this anymore and do not hope it will be fixed.
    There are suspicions that there is not enough server power, gameplay optimization (cheapening of RAM), maybe the problem lies elsewhere.
    But this farm is better than others in its potential (graphics, ideas, actions). Therefore, I simply do not pay much attention to some problems).
    I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this for so long. In common with others on this thread it's been happening to me since the recent update. For me it's just a quick blink onto the loading screen and then I can carry on. It's a little frustrating, but my enjoyment of the game far outweighs that frustration.

Let's hope the team gets to the bottom of the problem soon, and that it also helps your situation.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Fresh Spawn

constant crashing

game crashing frequently or reloading on android 10

My goodness the crashing/restarting issue is not yet fix. This game is almost unplayable. Are we going to pay in order for this to be fix. I'm not surprised if this will be included in the bundle knowing SC is very fond of 💵. Restarting issue bundle fix cost 10$ 😂

Quote Originally Posted by avn9254 View Post
    My goodness the crashing/restarting issue is not yet fix. This game is almost unplayable. Are we going to pay in order for this to be fix. I'm not surprised if this will be included in the bundle knowing SC is very fond of . Restarting issue bundle fix cost 10$ 
    Yes, just send your $10 bundle fix cost to "Tahoe@........." Just kidding! Lol. But seriously, I've noticed the issue has become a lot more frequent since the Valley season has started. Hopefully, they'll get it sorted!

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by avn9254 View Post
    My goodness the crashing/restarting issue is not yet fix. This game is almost unplayable. Are we going to pay in order for this to be fix. I'm not surprised if this will be included in the bundle knowing SC is very fond of . Restarting issue bundle fix cost 10$ 
    Please don't give Team Hay Day any ideas like the one above!

ROTFL. Thank you for the laugh which I need in light of recent events which triggered my learning about the 25th Amendment many, many years ago.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Quote Originally Posted by j18a View Post
    I like your optimism.
    Several months have passed since this problem occurred.
    I just resigned myself to this problem.
    To be honest, i'm not an optimism person at all. 😉
    I am trying to be hopeful!
    I must say i am playing the games less, becauce of this problem.