Thread: Please help

Please help

I am in level 52 but without town. I haven't rebuild the platform, I hate town. But now if I take mystery task, can it be a town task or not?

I think it can be.

How do you know you hate the town if you have not build it yet?

I think that even if you haven’t opened it you can still get one. As long as you are reached the level where it is unlocked, you can get a mystery task for it even if you don’t open it.

You may want another person to confirm that though.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by PicciGoToTheFarm View Post
    I am in level 52 but without town. I haven't rebuild the platform, I hate town. But now if I take mystery task, can it be a town task or not?
    To answer your question, I'm speculating yes because when we reach a level which unlocks a new feature, the game will assume that we will do so eventually. I just checked the Hay Day Wiki and learned the Town unlocks at level 34.

I'm a Town enthusiast because by picking up Townies from my hoodmates and serving them once, they gifted me BEMs, LEMs, and SEMs. My other source is feeding, waking up my pets, and feeding them again.

Years ago, a forumite posted this magnum opus advocating for us to play the Town versus boat orders versus truck orders.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ed-Order-Value

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    ...How do you know you hate the town if you have not build it yet?
    From reading our posts stating how greedy the Townies are?

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    December 1, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 2nd, 2020 at 01:37 AM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093