Thread: Flag of the country

Fresh Spawn

Flag of the country

They could put the flag of the country of the clan, it would be cooler in clan wars and in the league of clans. do it please Supercell. thank you.

What is the purpose though?

There aren't many country flags in-game, but there are a lot more countries to choose from when selecting the clan location. Your proposal leads to Supercell having to add more flags and that is a ruled out idea.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    What is the purpose though?
    Good question. I mean like there are aready banners during the cwl that is visible. What would international clans have as their flag? Their clan banner? Then why can't all the clans have their banners as flags? That would all lead back to the same question asked by WorlDutch, what is the purpose?

Fresh Spawn
    here is no place for ideas, so just one more idea, kid

Fresh Spawn
    moreover, it shouldn't have an international location, but the country itself, with no impediment for anyone to join a clan from another country.

Quote Originally Posted by ammnev View Post
    moreover, it shouldn't have an international location, but the country itself, with no impediment for anyone to join a clan from another country.
    I have members from multiple countries in my clan. Our location is united states but that doesn't define us. It does help people know we are most active during US times. That's it. I dont see a need to bring real world rivalries into the game. In fact,I wish they'd get rid of the national flags altogether.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by ammnev View Post
    Which country? The one that the leader called home home when they created it? The one that the new leader lives in? The one where mostof the founding members are from? The one where most members are today? The one that best reflects a timezone? The one where my ancestors are from? The one I most identify as?

See the problem?
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Fresh Spawn
    Ok, nothing like a place to debate suggestions, I see that it is not a good idea, so discard it. see you later.