Thread: making trader useful idea

Centennial Club

making trader useful idea

new magic item : trader tokens like we already have in clash royale (but it's not gonna work as clash royale's tokens)
    use of these tokens : we can buy magic items from trader without using gems or at 50% discount
    for an ex, if we get potion/book/rune token, we can instantly buy potion/book/rune from trader without using gems or at 50% discount.
    supercell can make these token rare as book of heroes or rune of gold 'nd elixir.
    thanx for reading it...sorry for my bad english

How would you obtain trader tokens?
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    How would you obtain trader tokens?
    by playing clan games, gold pass challenges 'nd maybe in events.

Quote Originally Posted by FLA5H View Post
    Why would they do that when they could more easily just offer a magic item reward instead of a trader token? Seems like your idea involves more steps to reach the same result
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Millennial Club
    So... you want to obtain magic items by getting tokens by playing the game. That's like using money to directly buy more money and then spending that money. As Phoenix said, it's just an extra step.
    Squidward>spongebob

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Why would they do that when they could more easily just offer a magic item reward instead of a trader token? Seems like your idea involves more steps to reach the same result
    okkie then, how about we can buy it only in league shop.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    So... you want to obtain magic items by getting tokens by playing the game. That's like using money to directly buy more money and then spending that money. As Phoenix said, it's just an extra step.
    it depends on trader offer's cycle.

IMO, the Trader was intended to offer a bad deal. Only few magic items from it are worth it depending on decisive measures (Book of Hero, an occasional purchase of Training and Clock Potion, emergency purchase of Builder/Resource potions etc..) .

It was intended that way to make sure people still spend real money on stuffs coming from random bundles/offers/pass, also keeps the progression at a good pace.

If there would be a way to circumvent those bad deals like what you're proposing it would then defeat the reasoning I stated above.

Keep in mind there will always be a fine line between Payers and Free Players.
    Last edited by maximooze007; December 2nd, 2020 at 08:16 AM.

new magic item : trader tokens like we already have in clash royale (but it's not gonna work as clash royale's tokens)
    use of these tokens : we can buy magic items from trader without using gems or at 50% discount
    for an ex, if we get potion/book/rune token, we can instantly buy potion/book/rune from trader without using gems or at 50% discount.
    supercell can make these token rare as book of heroes or rune of gold 'nd elixir.
    thanx for reading it...sorry for my bad english
    I haven't played Clash Royale for a long time, so I don't remember what tokens are for and how they are used.

While I see attraction in this idea, but I personally think that these tokens, as they would reduce the gem cost, might negate the revenue of SC as for free or 50% is a lot but SC would want us to buy gems.

Can you tell me more about these tokens? Such as how many can be stored etc.

Okay. But will we get this unanticipatedly? Like being a surprise suddenly we get one or by doing any certain task...
    I would like to thank TerMinus Prime(TP) for this amazing sig . If you want to visit his shop then click here .