Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LOVING the Farm Pass!!

Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    The same goes with derby. Rose feeding the animals does not count.
    Yes, this is correct. Yet, for some reason for the Valley fuel spin tasks she DOES count.

Free pass for me. Will get the scrolls as as when they arrive in derby, wof etc. Perhaps if there was a unique decoration in the pass as a reward I might look at the paid road that month? But a couple of extra helps, extra slots not financially justifiable for me. But I like the feature.

I wasn't going to buy the pass, but I did. The 'trial' just confused me more, so I wanted to see what it was all about properly. I thought the bought pass was going to be something else 'to do', but looking at it now, I don't think it is, is it? You have the same tasks either way I guess. I also wasn't sure what was happening with the animals & they looked cold, so I thought they might need the hats, but as it is they have the usual clothing, just delivered differently.

I like the additional slots on machines etc, but they don't actually make much difference to me as I load them up to suit when I can next log on anyway.

I don't use Rose or what's his name, they mess up my game. I only have one farm. I only occasionally use Tom.

I buy FAR too much Deco.

I'm probably not the target market for the FP. I'd rather save my money for Deco!

LOVE the chicks though & the added free play - thanks guys!!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I do like the Farm Pass, but BOY(!) it sure keeps me busy when all three are going on...Derby (or prepping for derby), Valley and Farm Pass, especially for people with more than one farm!

One question though...I wonder whether any of you experience this. One of my farms has a daily task of "pick up one town visitor with personal train." It did not say I have to serve him, although I am serving him. It appears that just picking up the passenger is not sufficient, or maybe there is a glitch. After picking him up, the Farm Pass did not register that I had completed the task! I have sent a message to Help & Support and awaiting a response.

Another of my farm is really unlucky! Look at what the seasonal tasks are:
    (1) Collect 15 items from the sandwich shop...they take a lot of bread and mayo, so it'll take awhile.
    (2) Harvest 540 fields of broccoli...hate to do this while I am doing a mystery derby and I need to keep my fields cleared in case I have to do a harvest derby task.
    (3) Send 3 visitors to the Sanctuary in town...again hate to do this while I am doing a Mystery derby and my town is prepped to do derby town tasks.
    I believe these seasonal tasks have to be done within the week as there will be a reset of tasks in 6 days.

Another farm had as a seasonal task, serve 10 visitors at the spa....again I hate to do this while the town has been prepped for derby.

But, all in all, I do enjoy the perks even doing just the Free Pass. I haven't decided yet whether to buy the pass. I don't like to spend real cash freely. I don't mind buying some diamonds from time to time, but the rewards in the Paid Pass do not look worthy of the cash. I wish the hats/scarves were in the Free Pass!

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    One question though...I wonder whether any of you experience this. One of my farms has a daily task of "pick up one town visitor with personal train." It did not say I have to serve him, although I am serving him. It appears that just picking up the passenger is not sufficient, or maybe there is a glitch. After picking him up, the Farm Pass did not register that I had completed the task! I have sent a message to Help & Support and awaiting a response.
    The text was a bit badly written in the townie tasks! You need (now needed as we won't spawn more of them until texts have been fixed) to finish one new visitor. If you had one waiting to be collected, it doesn't count.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

For my level 170 farm, I find the FP a pretty good value. At the end of it all, I will have 4 scrolls, 3 puzzle pieces, and 3 blueprints. If one could buy just those item with diamonds, the cost of the diamonds would far exceed the cost of the FP. There are several barn/silo EMs too. That’s never a bad thing. In addition, the XP is worth it for me. Not much else to do but level up, and the amount of XP needed it takes a long while.

The extra hats for the animals is cute, although, I’d rather put a nice sweater on the dogs or blankets on the horses and donkeys, than to decorate my ‘food’ animals. Maybe occasionally offer an older deco - even along the free path.

I’ll see how this month goes and then decide if I make the same choice next month.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    For my level 170 farm, I find the FP a pretty good value. At the end of it all, I will have 4 scrolls, 3 puzzle pieces, and 3 blueprints. If one could buy just those item with diamonds, the cost of the diamonds would far exceed the cost of the FP. There are several barn/silo EMs too. Thatís never a bad thing. In addition, the XP is worth it for me. Not much else to do but level up, and the amount of XP needed it takes a long while.

The extra hats for the animals is cute, although, Iíd rather put a nice sweater on the dogs or blankets on the horses and donkeys, than to decorate my Ďfoodí animals. Maybe occasionally offer an older deco - even along the free path.

Iíll see how this month goes and then decide if I make the same choice next month.
    Oh, Momscar! That's a great idea....I would love​ to see a sweater on the dogs or blankets on the horses and donkeys! But I guess it would take more work for the tech guys to dress up those pets (who are not usually dressed up for the seasons).

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    The text was a bit badly written in the townie tasks! You need (now needed as we won't spawn more of them until texts have been fixed) to finish one new visitor. If you had one waiting to be collected, it doesn't count.

Cheers,

Nick
    Thanks, Nick for the response! I realize releasing one that I had previously collected would not count since it said pick up the visitor. I am currently serving this visitor, so I'll check whether when he's released, whether it will be properly registered in Farm Pass.

I have 2 questions concerning this...if I have several visitors picked up by my personal train previously and now I add one that I picked up after Farm Pass showed up, how would I know which visitor I need to release for the Farm Pass to register. They would all look the same to me. Do I need to remember which one was picked up after Farm Pass became active?

Second question: One of my Farm Pass task was to send 3 visitors to the Sanctuary. Do these 3 visitors also have to be new? I already have some served destined to visit the sanctuary and waiting to be released. Will they count even though they were served before Farm Pass became active? Technically, they haven't visited the sanctuary yet. Yes, text for townie farm pass tasks are not written clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post

Second question: One of my Farm Pass task was to send 3 visitors to the Sanctuary. Do these 3 visitors also have to be new? I already have some served destined to visit the sanctuary and waiting to be released. Will they count even though they were served before Farm Pass became active? Technically, they haven't visited the sanctuary yet. Yes, text for townie farm pass tasks are not written clearly.
    I did this FP task yesterday. I can say, without a doubt, that the visitors I had that needed to to to the sanctuary were already served and waiting to be released. I hope that with any of the tweaking the maintenance did, this doesnít change.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Now I am a little confused after reading the above, I seem to had "Goal pass completed" banner appeared for these 2 tasks:
    - pick up visitor with personal train: banner appeared when the personal train with visitors leave Greg's town (no other town visited) to come back to my town.
    - fully served a town visitor: when I drag item to serve visitor from that personal train (1 building). Seems to me that serving visitor at its last building does the trick, not collecting reward from them.

Anyhow, waiting for the improvements.

I'm not in a hurry to complete seasonal goals, they can wait, as long as I finish them within 33 days.

Max goal pass points estimation:
    - 9 daily * 33 =198
    - 150 weekly *4 = 600

For the weekly goals, I prefer more tasks, less point each then skipping a task with a potential big loss.
    Last edited by meonhoc; December 2nd, 2020 at 05:29 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::