Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LOVING the Farm Pass!!

On farm pass it says to wake 5 sanctuary animals. I only have 5 and I have waked them up twice during the farm pass. But it doesn’t count it. What am I doing wrong, please help?

Centennial Club
    Mahan don't use the whistle tap each animal.. it worked for me. Hope that helps

I love the farm pass too...but i only have one request that might motivate me to buy paid pass every month and that is to get an exclusive deco in the end of the path of the paid pass. That would be awesome! I am a sucker for decos as i usually buy them when they are offered💕🤪

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post

One question though...I wonder whether any of you experience this. One of my farms has a daily task of "pick up one town visitor with personal train." It did not say I have to serve him, although I am serving him. It appears that just picking up the passenger is not sufficient, or maybe there is a glitch. After picking him up, the Farm Pass did not register that I had completed the task! I have sent a message to Help & Support and awaiting a response.

I believe these seasonal tasks have to be done within the week as there will be a reset of tasks in 6 days
    I had a task ‘pick up one town visitor with personal train’ and the task was marked completed as soon as I picked up the visitor, I then sent him away without serving!

I expect the season tasks to remain for the whole season, mine currently say ‘more will be added in 4d 13h’, whereas the daily tasks say ‘daily goals reset in: 13h 56m’, but I could be wrong, it wouldn’t be the first time!

btw I had a season task to ‘harvest 540x Peony’, and unlike Derby tasks, it counted the number of peony rather than the number of plots. I did the task during the Crop Boost Event, so I ‘only’ had to plant 180 plots to complete the task.

IIRC I also had a daily task ‘to plant x Sesame’ and that task counted the plots, I guess that’s the difference between the words ‘plant’ and ‘harvest’.
    Last edited by Terry1234; December 3rd, 2020 at 06:32 PM.

I like the farm pass so far, but I’m thinking by the time I get to the free fuel spin the valley season will be closed.

Yes, this is a big flaw in this first one. By the time anyone gets the fuel spin perk the valley will be closed. By the time valley starts again, the farm pass will be ending or will have already ended. So that perk is basically worthless.

Hope the get the timing better next time.

I've got it too, I'm used to buying the monthly pass for Clash Royale but I've never purchased anything for HayDay, what sold me on this is the hats !

Troll Food
    Really disappointed to find my expired task, which I was able to redo with Farm Pass perk, the extra 400 points didn't count. It was a sugarcane task which I only failed to collect about the last 30, but fell asleep. Repeated the whole thing again and that didn't count either.

New Valley starts in 2 days so looks like we’ll get good use out of the fuel spin perk after all!

I'm really disappointed in the farm pass task I got for this week -- feed sanctuary animals 5 times. I've never had any interest in the sanctuary and so I've never unlocked it. I don't have ANY animals. That's 50 farm pass points I won't get for something I absolutely could not unlock in the next week.