Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LOVING the Farm Pass!!

Troll Food

LOVING the Farm Pass!!

I know there will be mixed emotions about this, but I LOVE the Farm pass. IMO, 4.99 is well worth the outlay for what you will get back over the month. If this continues, and SC don't start scrimping back in the future, I can see myself buying this every month.

I am already rushing to complete farm pass tasks. However, I have a couple of questions so far:

Will it be every Calendar month?
    Do tasks such as animal feeding have to be done personally, or is it ok for Rose to feed my goats 50 times (longer task).

I was amused to find the task to serve a Gift Shop customer did NOT include my already stacked customers. It meant actually serve someone from the start.

All in all, I think a welcome addition. Many other games do this monthly pass things and I always got sucked into buying Will it affect my diamond purchases - we will see. I tend to only invest when a deco package is available as I a, a ridiculous sucker for a deco!!

Now, after my feedback, can someone PLEASE tell me why the Christmas decos in the shop are delayed every year? If there was an actual valid reason, it would be easier to bear!!!! Nick???

I love the pass too. 4 scrolls!!

I had to feed 50 chickens and Rose did NOT work for that.

Troll Food
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post

I had to feed 50 chickens and Rose did NOT work for that.
    Ah ok thanks. That's pretty annoying as it is at odds with hiring Rose and Ernest. Shame!

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    Here's the difference between the Free Path and paid Farm Pass on my path.

Free Path: 1 scroll
    Farm Pass: 3 scrolls

I'm not in a hurry to unlock new lands so I'm choosing the Free Path.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

I also purchased the Farm Pass today, and I am very happy with my decision. I think the feature was designed well, and am excited but all of the rewards I will get over the next month.

My favorite perks are the extra boat help and the extra production slots. Those will definitely get a lot of use! I am also pleased to hear that the boosters we collect along the way will go into our storage for free! Awesome! I have 7, 5 star boosters total from both paths. In addition, I have 4 permits (1 on free road, 3 on paid road), and a grand total of 1,272,000 XP in prizes... that is over 1 free level up!

I won’t be buying this feature every month, as the cost will add up after a while, but I am almost certain I will buy it again in the future. Thanks again for an awesome new layer to the game!

Farm pass Rose feeding

I had the same feeding question. I did a trial with Rose feedings goat as it is one of my season goals. It did not count.

I like the Farm Pass. I've been a big fan of Clash's Gold Pass since it came out and I am glad there is one for Hay Day.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bunnies View Post
    I had the same feeding question. I did a trial with Rose feedings goat as it is one of my season goals. It did not count.
    The same goes with derby. Rose feeding the animals does not count.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    I like the Farm Pass. I've been a big fan of Clash's Gold Pass since it came out and I am glad there is one for Hay Day.
    LOL, it's always good to see fellow Clashers admitting that they also play Hay Day. Welcome to the club.
    You're one of us.

One. Of. Us.

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    December 1, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 2nd, 2020 at 01:59 AM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Remembering 8 years of being part of this wonderful forum
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Here's the difference between the Free Path and paid Farm Pass on my path.

Free Path: 1 scroll
    Farm Pass: 3 scrolls

I'm not in a hurry to unlock new lands so I'm choosing the Free Path.
    i am also choosing the free pass. I am happy to take my time with things.

Farm Level 204. Town 61.😊
    Please PM for farm ID and KIK for after forum closes.