Thread: New Season Pass Perk: Heroes for War Attacks While Upgrading

Fresh Spawn

New Season Pass Perk: Heroes for War Attacks While Upgrading

Okay, so I know Heroes being available during upgrade has been ruled out. And I also apologize if this has been posted several times already, but I cannot get the search feature to return anything. Even if I just type "hero"... It comes up with a big old goose egg.

One of the most exciting things about this game for me (and many others I am sure) is Clan Wars and CWL. I abosutely love trying to find and implement a strategy for my War attacks.

What I would love to see is that we could use our heroes during their upgrade for War Attacks only. Not looking for them to be available for farming, just war. I think they should stay unavailable for raids just like your defenses are down for protecting your village during upgrade, but in war those same defenses and heroes become active for defense. Could the heroes become active for attacks? Again, only war (and CWL would be nice too)

Going from TH11 to TH12, if your warden is down from start to finish as a free to play player, that is 140 days of upgrade if you are perfectly efficient. That is also assuming your king and queen are completed within that time frame... So you either do not participate in wars, or you come in at a disadvantage for your clanmates, which isn't fair to everyone and even not allowed in some clans.

While I would love to see this feature just be implemented with no strings attached... I find myself to be reasonable... so I think this would make for an AWESOME season pass perk, just like the 1 gem donations. I think this could make more people pick up the pass each month. I know it would probably get me to pick it up on my secondary accounts instead of just my main account.

Is it a coding issue maybe? I think the game economy would be the same, DE would still be out there to loot... no worse than super troops eating the DE. I could be wrong here though.

I know I am personally dreading the next upgrade on my TH for this reason. Taking down max level bases using 3-star strageties is highly fullfilling, so not having heroes in my war attacks is going to heavily decrease my engagement with the game.

Thanks for reading!

No matter how you spin the idea it's still ruled out. This would effectively make the game pay to win. The paying players would get to use their heroes 24/7 which makes an enormous difference in attacking.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    No matter how you spin the idea it's still ruled out. This would effectively make the game pay to win. The paying players would get to use their heroes 24/7 which makes an enormous difference in attacking.
    I just figured it would make QoL better for War Attacks. I threw in the Season Pass idea as less greedy way to ask for it.

Plus, with gems, its already pay to win if the person wants it to be. (based on your logic above)
    Last edited by Want300; December 1st, 2020 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Clarification

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Want300 View Post
    I just figured it would make QoL better for War Attacks. I threw in the Season Pass idea as less greedy way to ask for it.

Plus, with gems, its already pay to win if the person wants it to be.
    This game is far from p2w and if you truly think it is then you haven't played a p2w game. (or just don't understand what p2w means)

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    This game is far from p2w and if you truly think it is then you haven't played a p2w game. (or just don't understand what p2w means)
    I was saying that in response to the previous comment... using their logic. Fixed it.
    Last edited by Want300; December 1st, 2020 at 06:23 PM.