Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ever increasing building time

Ever increasing building time

Now the highest build time is I think 14 days to build one level, would we see a build time of 30 days for one level, that would certainly make upgrading the whole base more than 18 mths for one townhall

Maybe by merging building we would see build time of 30 days

The longest building time is 17 days (I think). I don't think it would get to 30 days for one building (at least not in the near future). As new town halls release, the older ones get a decrease in building time.
    Last edited by LemonCream099; December 1st, 2020 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    Maybe by merging building we would see build time of 30 days
    That might be the case in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    The longest building time is 17 days (I think). I don't think it would get to 30 days for one building (at least not in the near future). As new town halls release, the older ones get a decrease in building time.
    The longest one is probably eagle artillery level 4 with 18 days upgrade time. Astronomical!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Player0123 View Post
    The longest one is probably eagle artillery level 4 with 18 days upgrade time. Astronomical!!!
    I thought it was the scattershot with 17 days😅.

Build times are fairly consistent vs cost at about 1 million per 1 day. To keep 5 builders busy you have to earn ~5 million per day. Use the 6th builder to dump excess into walls. The of course we have potions, hammers, books, gems to speed all of that along.

SC will always adjust times to still keep everything reasonable as the game grows. Been done before will be done again I am sure.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    I believe its 18 days prob the eagle and cc may be th from 12 to 13 too(not sure about th though?
    Idk which which but im sure its 18 days without the perks from the gold pass

Getting the hammer of building will be very worth it for 18 days, 120 medals get you 10 days of upgrade time for book of builder