Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is she holding?

Trainee
    Pretty sure that tha lid from em dumplins at the Great Wall.

stay safe and clashy my friends -Meat

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    That's a Pizza Bagel of Justice !
    People wanted it, and they listened!!! https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Chef-Champion

Last edited by rowman; December 1st, 2020 at 06:10 PM.

If you look at her outfit, its themed around fishing. The spear is barbed. Her belt is a fishing line (rope) with a large hook. The wicker shield could easily be the top of a woven creel for storing fish you catch while you keep fishing or transporting them back home. The skin appears to be based on traditional ice fishing - maybe Baltic or inuit type. Her boots are now fur instead of black leather. Her top looks like a parka instead of black tunic with a cape. About the only thing that is in common between the original skkn and this one is the overall blue color. Could have been a bit flashier but it is well done if you take the time to look at it.
    Last edited by Piper139; December 1st, 2020 at 06:26 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    If you look at her outfit, its themed around fishing. The spear is barbed. Her belt is a fishing line (rope) with a large hook. The wicker shield could easily be the top of a woven creel for storing fish you catch while you keep fishing or transporting them back home. The skin appears to be based on traditional ice fishing - maybe Baltic or inuit type. Her boots are now fur instead of black leather. Her top looks like a parka instead of black tunic with a cape. About the only thing that is in common between the original skkn and this one is the overall blue color. Could have been a bit flashier but it is well done if you take the time to look at it.
    Haven't looked at those details there, but I love the skin overall. Atleast we've got the first skin for the champion.

Well if she is going ice fishing those hammerheads are going to need some winter woolies..

Its a skin.. Shame folk cant be satisfied when SC finally came up with one for the RC.
    Throw in some goodies and discounts, and I reckon its well worth a fiver.

Forum Elder
    my first thought was Holy (edit for forums) She finally got a skin!

So then i did a backflip, allow Miss Biles to demonstrate:

https://images.app.goo.gl/Xyg5tubnWNqh91wEA

Then the more I looked... I bet she is trying out for celebrity chef. She makes a mean Apple/Cherry Pie crust topper
    she can really dig in with that 2 prong spear!

But seriously, I like it (A lot) and even though its similar (color scheme) to her original, I think it looks great! so Kudos to SC and thanks for the TH13s that finally put her over the numbers threshold..

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    The apple Pie of Justice

Hahahaha, it does look like an apple pie. Now I'll never be able to unsee it. Too funny.

Centennial Club
    Bingo! Well said and explained. I actually love this skin and I’m still going to pretend her shield is an apple pie. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by applepie04 View Post
    Better yet, they should give us a "Book of Please Teach me How to Farm so I can Upgrade my Walls"