Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Greg's Holiday Calendar!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Cool Greg's Holiday Calendar!

The winter theme is here, Farm Pass Season one just started and now Greg's Holiday Calendar is also live!

Visit Gregs farm every day and tap on the daily gift box to open a special reward, some containing exclusive decorations!

The calendar is running from the 1st to the 24th of December. If you miss one or more daily gift boxes, fear not! You can open unlocked boxes at any time, up until January 4th.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Nice! Winter theme is my favorite! But one question, what about winter decorations in the shop? When are they going to be available to purchase?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Piano143 View Post
    Nice! Winter theme is my favorite! But one question, what about winter decorations in the shop? When are they going to be available to purchase?
    They should be?

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    They should be?

Cheers,

Nick
    Really? The seasonal tab only shows me some decorations which I have stored from previous years but there are no decorations to buy...

New Bloke/Chick
    I also am not able to purchase the seasonal winter decorations. I was really looking forward too

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Piano143 View Post
    Really? The seasonal tab only shows me some decorations which I have stored from previous years but there are no decorations to buy...
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSmith0702 View Post
    I also am not able to purchase the seasonal winter decorations. I was really looking forward too
    Sorry my bad, they will be available when the Holiday Season theme starts!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager

When will it start

Cheers,

Nick

Hi Nick, Thanks for your work and posts to keep the game fun. Will the holiday season start Monday, December 7? I'm looking forward to seeing 2020's custom decos for purchase as well as the decos available to buy using in-game coins and accumulated diamonds. Thanks!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSmith0702 View Post

Cheers,

Nick
    What's happening? When I open the Hay Day app, I see the loading screen below.

I see a Christmas tree with presents surrounding it. Then I go to my farm and see the pigs wearing Santa's hats, squirrels wearing Santa's hat, and a visitor wearing a Santa's hat (no, I'm not selling dynamites to a little girl who tells me she's shopping for Grandma).

Based on the above visual cues, I'm supposed to believe the Holiday Season hasn't started yet? I've been reading Nick's posts since 2014, so I have a good idea of his writing style and when he's trying to be funny. Um, Nick, if you were trying to be funny this time, your joke went over my head.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab A running on Android 9. Current version of HD is 1.48.149.

If anyone is wondering if I'm attempting humor, please note the lack of smilies in my post so I'm writing earnestly.

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    December 3, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 4th, 2020 at 05:43 AM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    What's happening? When I open the Hay Day app, I see the loading screen below.

I see a Christmas tree with presents surrounding it. Then I go to my farm and see the pigs wearing Santa's hats, squirrels wearing Santa's hat, and a visitor wearing a Santa's hat (no, I'm not selling dynamites to a little girl who tells me she's shopping for Grandma).

Based on the above visual cues, I'm supposed to believe the Holiday Season hasn't started yet? I've been reading Nick's posts since 2014, so I have a good idea of his writing style and when he's trying to be funny. Um, Nick, if you were trying to be funny this time, your joke went over my head.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab A running on Android 9. Current version of HD is 1.48.149.

If anyone is wondering if I'm attempting humor, please note the lack of smilies in my post so I'm writing earnestly.

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    December 3, 2020

Very well said Lynn. It amazes me that we have to ask for them to enable these decorations so we can spend money on the game. You'd think that with all this interest they would allow us to purchase these seasonal at the early stages of Christmas.