Thread: Winter decorations

Winter decorations

as we just got the winter theme ,can anyone tell me when will the winter decorations be available in the shop to buy?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SanketN8 View Post
    as we just got the winter theme ,can anyone tell me when will the winter decorations be available in the shop to buy?
    For some reason SC hold back on putting them in the shop. Have no idea why! It makes sense for them to be available for everyone to buy on Dec 1.

I can't remember how long the wait is, but every year I get irritated, then it's gets too close to Christmas and I don't bother.

I'd LOVE to know why they aren't available as soon as the Christmas theme is released.

Same for me. I would buy new decor now but if they wait until just a few days before Christmas I don’t buy...just to have to store them away for 11 months.

Trainee
    FullAck!

And if somebody should have earlier information about it, then it would be very nice if this would be communicated immediately.

THX in advance!

CU, donkeyfan

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeyfan View Post
    FullAck!

And if somebody should have earlier information about it, then it would be very nice if this would be communicated immediately.

THX in advance!

CU, donkeyfan
    I think it must be a secret. So many questions, so few answers! Why would no one answer?

Does anyone actually know, or is it a mystery? Why don't SC release xmas decos early? Did man really land on the moon? Did the Royal Family have Diana killed? What really happens in Area 52?

I have a feeling we will never know the answer......

Centennial Club
    I imagine they won’t bring out the decorations for purchase at the same time as the farm pass. So there’s no conflicting choices for the people. Do I buy the pass or the decorations. They want the people to purchase the farm pass, this week. Maybe next week, they’ll bring out the Winter/Christmas decorations for purchase. I too agree, that if they release them too close to Christmas, it’s not worth buying... for only a couple of weeks then have to store them for 11 months.