Thread: Seasonal clothes on animals can be removed!!

Seasonal clothes on animals can be removed!!

For our farmers who want to keep the animals au naturel, you can remove the accessories that come with Winter theme.

Drag the Customize icon then choose the blank pole (without accessory) then tap on each animal, "Confirm" your choice. Repeat for other animals.

I guess this falls in "Community request" category. Thank you Supercell .
    Last edited by meonhoc; December 2nd, 2020 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Typo
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Thanks for the info Meo. I'm curious to know if the custom accessories with the farm pass purchase will be some awesome new Christmas garb! Ugly Christmas sweaters perhaps???
    (Hoping everyone knows that's a thing, and I'm not bashing the garb, lol)
    Last edited by Tahoe; December 1st, 2020 at 10:16 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

I tried to dress one of the animals with a hat and a scarf. That didn’t work ... only one item of clothing at a time.

I guess I’m in the minority because I like the default seasonal clothing, but only the animals who were naked have them. Is there a way to redress the animals in the old winter/Christmas clothing until at least the seasonal Farm Pass clothing is available?

Quote Originally Posted by VioletBanks1950 View Post
    I guess I’m in the minority because I like the default seasonal clothing, but only the animals who were naked have them. Is there a way to redress the animals in the old winter/Christmas clothing until at least the seasonal Farm Pass clothing is available?
    Silly me; just realized that funny looking icon was a calendar and was able to redress my animals in the customary seasonal clothing.

No silly at all, we all learn things from other's experience.

I notice little bees and squirrels have seasonal accessories too, but I cannot get them to wear the Anniversary hat. I hope not yet.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

hmm for the upper decorations you need to buy the farm pass with real money ?
    again a neat trick to get money SC good job
    Last edited by Tim1980; December 1st, 2020 at 03:55 PM.
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 123
    KIK: Timpie1980

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    For our farmers who want to keep the animals au naturel, you can remove the accessories that comes with Winter theme.

Drag the Customize icon then choose the blank pole (without accessory) then tap on each animal, "Confirm" your choice. Repeat for others animals.

I guess this falls in "Community request" category. Thank you Supercell .
    Thanks SC and thanks for the alert Meo. So far my goats are now without their winter clothes.

Farm Level 192. Town 59.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

I was wondering if we would be able to choose au naturel even for the holiday clothing! This is a huge plus! Itís a request from farmers going back years. I donít mind having the Christmas clothing during the holiday season, but it lasted until spring. Santa hats and reindeer headbands were a bit much in March. It will also be appreciated by those farmers who prefer not to celebrate Halloween. Thank you, team!!
    Last edited by MiniGardener; December 2nd, 2020 at 07:48 PM.

Farm Level 136 | Town 44 | Achievements 147/150