Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Farm Pass Season 1!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Cool Hay Day Farm Pass Season 1!

A new Farm Pass season has started! This is the first full season and it runs until January 4th, 2021.

Available this season:

* Free Farm Pass perk: one extra Wheel of Fortune spin; every day for the entire season!
    * A new, exclusive hat: A Green Beanie for your animals to wear even after the season ends!

Head over to your farm, tap on the new Baby Chick House- next to your neighborhood house,- and participate to receive all the great rewards.

Here's how the Farm Pass works:

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

I'm curious whether the booster from those two roads are considered as "purchased" ones or not. I can skip xp but I do like collecting boosters . Those are worth 500 diamonds each for me , I feel rich that way.

Centennial Club
    What attracted me to hayday in the beginning was that you could get a compete experience without having to pay anything, if you were just willing to put in a little bit more work. As a result, I did buy diamond packs occasionally to support the developers. This Farm pass is quite disappointing in that everything that is fun about it has been placed behind a paywall. There is never a chance for you to experience the pass perks.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I'm curious whether the booster from those two roads are considered as "purchased" ones or not. I can skip xp but I do like collecting boosters . Those are worth 500 diamonds each for me , I feel rich that way.
    They’re free storage!
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by boogs2 View Post
    What attracted me to hayday in the beginning was that you could get a compete experience without having to pay anything, if you were just willing to put in a little bit more work. As a result, I did buy diamond packs occasionally to support the developers. This Farm pass is quite disappointing in that everything that is fun about it has been placed behind a paywall. There is never a chance for you to experience the pass perks.
    There will always be a perk in the free road as well! The way Farm Pass is setup is very common in games (ours as well), so there's a free and a paid road.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    There will always be a perk in the free road as well! The way Farm Pass is setup is very common in games (ours as well), so there's a free and a paid road.

Cheers,

Nick
    It may be common in other games, but at least in the other games I play with it, you can also earn decent amounts of that game's premium currency for your money spent on the pass. That way I don't feel like I have to choose between having diamonds (for example), or having the pass. With your trend of reducing or removing the amount of free diamonds that can be earned, plus having absolutely zero as rewards for the farm pass, I'm walking away. I bought diamonds periodically, but I can't justify buying this monthly pass and still also needing to buy diamonds. You'll get a monthly subscription OR diamond transactions from me. Not both.

There are 16 available Perks in total, the rest are just normal rewards like coins, xp, boosters etc

Of the 16 perks available 15 (yes 15) are behind the pay wall with only the wheel of fortune spins being available on the free road.

On the pay road there are 30 prizes available but on the free road only 16.

You have got the balance so wrong, it is just another money grab.

You need to rename the game to Pay Day because that is what it is becoming.
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 200
    Town Level - 62
    Achievements Completed - 144/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

Seriously, if you are gonna ask us to pay for a "Farm Pass", the rewards need to be MUCH better than those. Sorry.

Copying [redacted by Forum Moderator] yet again. ([redacted] Experiments).

I was all set to buy the pass until I saw the lame rewards. Not a chance.
    Last edited by Cowslips; December 1st, 2020 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Main forum rule 6 - discussing competitors' games

Hello.
    I paid the $5 for the pass and have yet to receive it. What do I do? I've contacted customer service numerous times with no help at all. I'd really like my pass or my money back please. I'm on a tight budget and decided to splurge once I mean its 2020 but I didn't think I'd get screwed out of my money and the pass. Please help.

the paid farm pass rewards are really not worth it, you could have added exclusive decos or diamonds or maybe something that is lucrative. Not gonna buy the pass until there is a wow factor when we first look at the rewards