Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Farm Pass Season 1!

I feel this very first season is still part of the "making sure everything works well" process. Hence there is not many item that would be "worth it" for some people. Personally I am noteligible for blueprint nor puzzle piece, but only for permit and 5-stars boosters as rare item.

I don't like getting xp so won't claim it. As for BEM/SEM/LEM, I wish the items offered are our rare/of our choice rather than random stuff we don't need.

As rewards change every season, whether the Pass is worth it will change each season.

Valley perks: with valley ending in a few days, this perk won't be much helpful till next Valley.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Really very annoyed with truck board ui
    Want to trash truck orders but due to fat fingers it take me to farm pass screen 😔😔

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    Really very annoyed with truck board ui
    Want to trash truck orders but due to fat fingers it take me to farm pass screen 😔😔
    You should get the optional update. I don't have that issue. Just the Chick icon being greyed out with tooltip when touched.

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    You should get the optional update. I don't have that issue. Just the Chick icon being greyed out with tooltip when touched.

Guess this doesn't work for everyone. I did the optional update and I still have the colored farm pass that, when accidentally tapped on, takes me to the purchase ad and button. Well, there are still other bugs to fix so maybe in the next optional update. I'm hoping the make the farm pass icon smaller and the trash can bigger. That will work much better for players without any missed opportunities for a purchase for SC.

EDIT: As for the farm pass, it's more than understandable that the paid pass has more stuff and better stuff. But I am hoping, as they vary the perks on the free road as Nick said they would, that those cycled include all of the perks. Would be nice to get 2 production slots or extra booster activation slot once in a while. For today, I'm not sneezing at a permit, puzzle piece, and 4 boosters,. Thanks Team.
    Last edited by Cricks3; December 1st, 2020 at 05:23 PM.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 162, town level 48
    NH: None at the moment. Enjoying solitude for a while.
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 14.3 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cricks3 View Post
    Guess this doesn't work for everyone. I did the optional update and I still have the colored farm pass that, when accidentally tapped on, takes me to the purchase ad and button. Well, there are still other bugs to fix so maybe in the next optional update. I'm hoping the make the farm pass icon smaller and the trash can bigger. That will work much better for players without any missed opportunities for a purchase for SC.
    That's right it didn't worked for everyone . But hopes are still alive.😀

I have that button now. Guess it turns into button once I earned enough pass point to claim it (if I were to buy the Pas).

So sorry for my misunderstanding.

I expected the game enhancinge perks as the monthly (VIP/Pass/Season) subscription. Having the decrotive hat on the subscription side as well just seems mean spirited. The Valley Diamond shop is more encoraging to play.

I'm quite happy with farm pass season 1 and offered rewards. I did expect the best rewards to be on the payable road but those are mainly perks, which I actually am not after (especially those for extra help). On the free road I have boosters, EMs and even permits, so it all works for me just fine.
    Last edited by ninagrozdanovic; December 1st, 2020 at 09:53 PM.

Hey Nick,

I tested the Expired task refresh Perk during the trial season, do you know if they got it fixed? Or are we supposed to end up short the points of the task that was refreshed?

Enjoying the season pass and the whole farm season thing. Like that scrolls are available to those who do and don’t pay. Like the creativity of all the new perks even though they aren’t all ones I necessarily would use. Send thanks to the whole team.

LUCY - All The Little Squids

Hey nick.
    I got a problem.
    I buy farm pass and rech extra spin wheel perk.
    But I don't get extra spin.
    So what can I do?