Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Farm Pass Season 1!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Alythara View Post
    It may be common in other games, but at least in the other games I play with it, you can also earn decent amounts of that game's premium currency for your money spent on the pass. That way I don't feel like I have to choose between having diamonds (for example), or having the pass. With your trend of reducing or removing the amount of free diamonds that can be earned, plus having absolutely zero as rewards for the farm pass, I'm walking away. I bought diamonds periodically, but I can't justify buying this monthly pass and still also needing to buy diamonds. You'll get a monthly subscription OR diamond transactions from me. Not both.
    Very well said. I am buying diamonds peridocally so paying to Supercell, and now I am supposed to pay for the "paid" farm pass if I want to receive the prizes that are useful and helpful to develop my farm (what you can get with the free pass and the paid pass cannot be compared, extremely unfair). But nothing will change as people are just buying and paying for it without complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by brinker View Post
    This would, but only would make sense. Did you read my example above?
    I think I see a pattern with my testing farms. Could you confirm with your friend the xp amount that comes withe the permit bundle and the xp amount that comes with Tomm booster bundle? Just making sure we are looking at the same thing.

Also, what is the xp total needed to get to the farm level, for each farm ?
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I'm curious whether the booster from those two roads are considered as "purchased" ones or not. I can skip xp but I do like collecting boosters . Those are worth 500 diamonds each for me , I feel rich that way.
    Sorry for offtopic but..

So what's your booster count at the moment? I have 62 and I quickly calculated that it's worth of over 23000 diamonds 😂

And to be clear, I haven't spent any diamonds for that.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Sorry for offtopic but..

So what's your booster count at the moment? I have 62 and I quickly calculated that it's worth of over 23000 diamonds 😂

And to be clear, I haven't spent any diamonds for that.
    100+ on lv 150 (after using some) . 200+ on mini (not used). Start collecting since Spring 2019 (was inactive before).
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Why is there different amount of xp and coin i don't understand
    Shouldn't that be same for everyone, ems and other items are different, as some players can excess them and some can't

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    Why is there different amount of xp and coin i don't understand
    Shouldn't that be same for everyone, ems and other items are different, as some players can excess them and some can't
    That is everywhere in Hayday: Diamonds in the chests, Diamonds for level up, etc etc. Higher level, more Diamonds, Coins, XPs.

But here is it still completely unclear. Some lower level player get more than higher level players, some this number, some that. Not explained until now. No rule known. Come on Supercell, please explain, how all this is calculated and how are the rules.

Post Farm pass feedback

First of all, I like this idea, however, some of the rewards offered on the paid side of the road have limited value. For example, the free extra spin of the fuel wheel in the valley is only good when the valley is open. Now that the valley is closed, that reward is valueless. I can see further up the road that there is another extra fuel valley spin reward which will have no value unless the valley reopens.

That is everywhere in Hayday: Diamonds in the chests, Diamonds for level up, etc etc. Higher level, more Diamonds, Coins, XPs.
    That's different thing I guess. Sooner or later we get those
    But here is it still completely unclear. Some lower level player get more than higher level players, some this number, some that. Not explained until now. No rule known. Come on Supercell, please explain, how all this is calculated and how are the rules.
    For free road maybe players don't care, but to those who buying farm pass ??? They paying the same price aren't they.
    Last edited by Powerpunch; December 6th, 2020 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    For free road maybe players don't care, but to those who buying farm pass ??? They paying the same price aren't they.
    You are right.

Still not understand, why Supercell folks are not explaining all this here and now? Ingame support is not aware of anything about this.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep

...Still not understand, why Supercell folks are not explaining all this here and now? Ingame support is not aware of anything about this.
    I'm speculating the following. Although everyone is paying the same price for the Farm Pass, lower level players are getting more benefits than high level players because Team Hay Day would like lower level players to progress faster so they're able to unlock new content already available to high level players like me.

Team Hay Day, if you're reading the above speculations, you don't need to confirm or deny them because I viewed Clash of Clans Game Lead Eino's insightful GDC presentation on introducing the Gold Pass aka the Battle Pass in the game industry.

Hay Day is only a few months older than Clash of Clans, so I hope the Farm Pass will do for HD what the Gold Pass did for CoC.

And finally, I'd like to wish the Finns a Happy Independence Day. It's your unique and fascinating culture which enables a special company like Supercell to be created.

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    December 6, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 6th, 2020 at 10:13 PM.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093