Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game Crashing While viewing Perks on the Pass Road

Android 4.4.2

Same problem with crashes. Farm pass has been nothing more than an exit button on my device since it's rollout. Thought you would like to know. :-[
    Last edited by fastchas; December 1st, 2020 at 02:40 PM.

Centennial Club
    Fire tablet 10 7th generation hay day version 1 48 149. When looking at farm pass road, the game stops for a second then closes completely. Can access game and farm pass just not collect rewards.

Fresh Spawn
    Same issue with Farm Pass play, enter, freezes, crashes game and kicks out. Android 5.

Fresh Spawn
    Farm pass is crashing my fire tablet, too.

Fresh Spawn

Fire OS 5.6.8.0

Quote Originally Posted by Hayville View Post
    Fire tablet 10 7th generation hay day version 1 48 149. When looking at farm pass road, the game stops for a second then closes completely. Can access game and farm pass just not collect rewards.

I, too, am having this exact same problem with my Kindle tablet. Can access the Farm Pass screen (tab 1) and the Rewards screen (tab 3), but NOT the Farm Pass Road (tab 2). This has been happening since the initial update.

Device: Fire HD 10 (7th generation)
    Hay Day version: 1_48_149

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Still crashing, but hoping this is one of the bugs that will be fixed as mentioned in the next update info.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Fresh Spawn
    Still crashing as well and also hoping the bug fixes in the new update allow me to finally enjoy this new addition to the game.

Rural pass: I have 7 rewards to redeem and the game always goes down. It is very frustrating and unfair. My phone is Android 6.0.1. Please solve it!

Fresh Spawn
    Yay!!! My issue is fixed! Thank you so, so much!