Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Obstacle Spawn

Obstacle Spawn

I have a question, but 1st let me explain the situation.

in one side supercell is giving special statues from GP and Special Offers. there are also some special obstacles that u can buy with your CWL Medals like the warrior statue and others. and every year during the Chinese new year, Xmas, Halloween we got some new obstacles. I am playing this game for more than 6 years now. As a result I have many of those special obstacles. Now, one of the free ways to earn games is by removing the regular obstacles like trees, bushes etc. BUT there is a boundary that supercell use is that u cannot have regular spawn of obstacles of those trees, bushes etc. if u reached a certain number of obstacles in ur village. the spawn rate in the builder base is also pretty low when u r maxed BH9. 1 gem from the gem mine, another 1 or few from a tree.

now my que is --

if SC is giving u the option to buy new obstacles, but also set a boundary about holding a number of obstacles in ur village, for the regular spawn obstacles, how a simple player like me, who do not want to purchase gems every now and than would be able to earn gems???

A max bh9 doesn't give 1 gem from gem mine. If you want gems, remove those holiday obstacles. Those bought with seasons pass or real cash doesn't count as obstacles but statues. And statues doesn't count towards obstacles limit.

i am all maxed out in both village so i know how many gems i get everyday from both the village, i said 1 gem from gem mine meaning everyday u get atleast 1gem from the mine. can u tell me whats the point of the giving special obstacles if u have to remove them to get regular trees and bushes? i mean i think i am being forced to chose between special ones to decorate my village, or remove them to get regular spawns.

Either you get gems or decorate your base. It's your choice. You don't get to do both.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by xion007 View Post
    I have a question, but 1st let me explain the situation.

in one side supercell is giving special statues from GP and Special Offers. there are also some special obstacles that u can buy with your CWL Medals like the warrior statue and others. and every year during the Chinese new year, Xmas, Halloween we got some new obstacles. I am playing this game for more than 6 years now. As a result I have many of those special obstacles. Now, one of the free ways to earn games is by removing the regular obstacles like trees, bushes etc. BUT there is a boundary that supercell use is that u cannot have regular spawn of obstacles of those trees, bushes etc. if u reached a certain number of obstacles in ur village. the spawn rate in the builder base is also pretty low when u r maxed BH9. 1 gem from the gem mine, another 1 or few from a tree.

now my que is --

if SC is giving u the option to buy new obstacles, but also set a boundary about holding a number of obstacles in ur village, for the regular spawn obstacles, how a simple player like me, who do not want to purchase gems every now and than would be able to earn gems???
    They don't give you any option to buy obstacles. Statues are decorations, not obstacles, and have no bearing o the count of obstacles.

In main village, regular obstacles will continue to spawn so long as the total number of obstacles you have is less than 45. If the total is 45 or more, then only special obstacles will spawn (which includes the gem box, roughly one per week).

If you have been keeping more than one of each special obstacle, then you will be over the 45 limit by now. You need to reduce it to one of each if you want to keep getting normal obstacles.

BTW, the spawn rate and value of obstacles in Builder base is the same as in main village. Three obstacles per day, and a cycle of gems which is the same (but separate).

You can also gain gems from Clan Games, and from the gem mine in Builder base.

Well, they never said you NEED to keep special obstacles, isn't it purely the player's choice to keep them and lose the spawning of normal obstacles?

i too suffer from success as op mentioned!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hadhiM View Post
    i too suffer from success as op mentioned!!!!
    Success is measured according to ones personal preference..
    I too like special obstacles, but only because I can harvest more resource from them..
    The anniversary ones get better each year.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Well, they never said you NEED to keep special obstacles, isn't it purely the player's choice to keep them and lose the spawning of normal obstacles?
    agreed but if its my choice than i would like to keep the special ones and also wish to get the regular spawns. but y that is not possible?

Quote Originally Posted by xion007 View Post
    agreed but if its my choice than i would like to keep the special ones and also wish to get the regular spawns. but y that is not possible?
    Players might like to do a lot many different things than what's actually available; can't expect everything to be possible though, can we