Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sceneries

Sceneries

Why don't sceneries affect the builder base as well? Is it because Supercell plans on having future builder base sceneries or does it take a lot more time when creating them to include both of our bases? I'm just curious🤔.

Maybe the development team isn't working on builder hall at the moment. I know you saw that post by Darian that said they aren't focused on the bh.

Tbh, I can't tell you what the current bh scenery even looks like, and I have the 6th builder on multiple accounts. New scenery for builder hall? It sounds like a waste of time(I do that part with my eyes close).

I jus wanna say...great thread bro!

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    Why don't sceneries affect the builder base as well? Is it because Supercell plans on having future builder base sceneries or does it take a lot more time when creating them to include both of our bases? I'm just curious樂.
    I could be wrong, but before they did sceneries on the home village, they rolled out a change to the background (when we got the waterfall back), and I think this was necessary to make the background "skinnable" (e.g. a 3D model similar to what they had to do for heroes).

Like the battle machine, there was no similar change made to the builder base background. Given they're not focused on builder base now, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Again, this is a guess based on what we were told about the hero skins.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order

There's a similar thread started for the same discussion around 16 hours ago. Also all ideas & features requested must go under the Idea & Features requests sub-forum.

You can find the thread for the similar discussion here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...r-builder-base
    Have a good day !
    Last edited by Shivank380; December 1st, 2020 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    There's a similar thread started for the same discussion around 16 hours ago. Also all ideas & features requested must go under the Idea & Features requests sub-forum.

You can find the thread for the similar discussion here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...r-builder-base
    Have a good day !
    It was not a request, only a question. I'm fully aware as to where all ideas and requests go to🙄.
    Last edited by LemonCream099; December 1st, 2020 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    It was not a request, only a question. I'm fully aware as to where all ideas and requests go to.
    That's okay if know that. My motive was just to let you know there's already a thread been active regarding to a similar topic and to avoid any possible duplicacy.

And I would appreciate if replies can be made in a good way like I've asked you. No hard feelings mate, I was genuinely trying to help....that's it.
    Last edited by Shivank380; December 2nd, 2020 at 04:57 AM.

That's okay if know that. My motive was just to let you know there's already a thread been active regarding to a similar topic and to avoid any possible duplicacy. And I would appreciate if replies can be made in a good way like I've asked you.
    He's the only person that commented on that thread. I think he knows about it lol

To the OP point, not sure either, but it would be a nice touch if BB didn't get a total scene to match, but maybe some subtlety like a different looking obstacle that would likely require less coding, but still tie in the BB to the HV scenery

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    He's the only person that commented on that thread. I think he knows about it lol
    True I do.

That's okay if know that. My motive was just to let you know there's already a thread been active regarding to a similar topic and to avoid any possible duplicacy.

And I would appreciate if replies can be made in a good way like I've asked you. No hard feelings mate, I was genuinely trying to help....that's it.
    The thread you're talking about is about a request of a builder base scenery. I wasn't requesting any scenery at all for either the builder base nor the home village, I just wanted to know why there hasn't been a scenery that is applied to both villages instead of one. I get your intention and I appreciate it. No hard feelings from my side either👍.

... you don't need to do that on just about every thread though

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    ... you don't need to do that on just about every thread though
    Umm, I don't post that on every thread as you can see yourselves. I do only post on the threads where I see some sort of duplicacy on a thread.

This is not intensional and I'm just doing it to help the mods figure out duplicate threads easily.