Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Best super troop to donate during CWL ?

Centennial Club

Best super troop to donate during CWL ?

I am Th 11 and need to know what is the most beneficial super troop to donate during CWL? I am thinking valks but would like other opinions ,, thanks
    Cobras Venom #2CYJGVG Level 11 Clan Recruiting mature active players, War, CWL Clan Games

Super valks are only unlocked at th12 by the way......
    At th11 u can only unlock 4 of them, which is the super goblin, super barbarian, super archer and super wall breaker.
    The answer to this question is; it depends on your clanmate's strategies and troop compositions. I don't see there being a right or wrong answer to this as a troop that is beneficial to me, could be useless to another forum member.
    Last edited by LemonCream099; December 1st, 2020 at 06:04 AM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastrofpuppets View Post
    I am Th 11 and need to know what is the most beneficial super troop to donate during CWL? I am thinking valks but would like other opinions ,, thanks
    The best super troop to donate is the one your clanmate asks for.

Since at the moment you can only have one troop boosted, and it lasts for 7 days, I would suggest you find out from your clanmates which one(s) they are most likely to ask for, then boost that (if you can as a TH11).

Nobody here knows what types of attacks your clanmates tend to prefer, so we don't know what supertroops might be requested.

Super Minions for defense maybe? That's why my clan seems to request a lot.

syncpan77 member of Dark~Brigade
    Angry Chair in SWC-Sirius

Crab Claw
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    If you are the one donating, and you are a TH11, I don't think super troops are a good option as you will be having only four of them where swb is kind of a waste on defence, super barbs and super gobs are helpless against air attacks, and super archer takes a lot of housing space. So you can instead go for regular dragon or ed instead as they can target both ground and air troops (baby dragon if they don't have that much space in cc). You can use wiz and archers for that remaining space of 5 (instead of loons, as they are again helpless against air attacks).

Quote Originally Posted by syncpan77 View Post
    Super Minions for defense maybe? That's why my clan seems to request a lot.
    Super Minions require a lvl 8 minion to unlock, which requires a lvl 10 lab, which requires TH12. OP is TH11.

From the previous posts, you know the options are super barb, super archer, sneaky gob, and super wb. You'll have to figure out if you have the proper troop levels to unlock them. Then, ask your clan.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order

Centennial Club
    I'd say for offence super gob (sneaky goblin) are great.
    If you are asking for defensive cc , as th11 don't bother with super troops. Ice golem , witch , baby d or dragon with archers are better.

Millennial Club
    Super Valks, Inferno Drag, Super Minion, Super Witch are those with highest value in term of donation. Also have to consider that you can't use the regular version when you activated the Super Troop, though it is the last CWL since after update you can use both regular and super version.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Super Valks, Inferno Drag, Super Minion, Super Witch are those with highest value in term of donation. Also have to consider that you can't use the regular version when you activated the Super Troop, though it is the last CWL since after update you can use both regular and super version.
    OP is th11 he can't boost any of the troops you mentioned.

Definitely super wall breakers. There da bomb