Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Daily bonuses

Perhaps you should use more interpretation to understand that the purpose of this tool is not "just to give the player more free stuff" but to encourage players to keep attacking, keep farming and keep evolving without worrying about the long periods of troop training

Players who are unable to purchase GPs and at least will be able to enjoy a few days of weekly bonuses

Why not democratize some benefits? From the beginning the game had a strong p2w character

Who knows, instead of granting 3 days of benefits, grant only 2 days, which only reduce the training time of troops in order to encourage farming. This is not giving something away for free, it is inventing the players to continue with their progress.

Quote Originally Posted by SladeHkw View Post
    When did I say the tool would be paid for? lol
    You didn't, and neither did I.

Why not democratize some benefits? From the beginning the game had a strong p2w character
    Please learn to use the reply with quote button. Without it, its hard to tell who you are replying to. Advanced is use the multi quote option (may only be in desktop browser view). You click the little button to the right of reply with quote next to each one you want to reply to then reply with quote on the lest one.

Clash is one of the most f2p friendly mobile games I've seen. There is the silver pass which gives magic items and resources, clan games, cwl medals, and events that all provide items to help you progress. In addition, my max base is no more powerful than a f2p player's max base. If it were (skins give bonus hp, dps, ability boost, etc), that would be p2w.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    When did I say the tool would be paid for? lol
    What was that supposed to be a response to?

He never for one moment suggested you might have said any such thing. In fact he is saying the exact opposite. That you idea basically boils down to asking for more things for free.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #28
    Perhaps you should use more interpretation to understand that the purpose of this tool is not "just to give the player more free stuff" but to encourage players to keep attacking, keep farming and keep evolving without worrying about the long periods of troop training
    Ok.

So the main purpose of the tool is to do something which it probably wouldn't do, but which there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever is needed anyhow.

If you want to propose something to encourage certain behaviour, you really need something to indicate that such encouragement is necessary.