Thread: Need help

Need help

I have 2 accounts. All of a sudden when I sign in it says Iím signed in by a user name Iíve never heard of and not either of my 2 names. Anyone else have that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmtrose View Post
    I have 2 accounts. All of a sudden when I sign in it says I’m signed in by a user name I’ve never heard of and not either of my 2 names. Anyone else have that happen.
    If you are referring to forum accounts, you can't have two accounts. If you mean your game accounts, you probably will have better luck checking in the bugs forum, not here in forum talk. I haven't had that problem before.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.