Thread: Idea for expanding builder base

Fresh Spawn

Idea for expanding builder base

Builder base expansion idea.
    What about an additional new path or boat that takes the builder to mysterious new place? It could be a land or a cave (even better) that is totally dark until he explores each part of it. Once explored, that part stays lit. He could discover new building materials to bring back and make buildings stronger on both builder and home bases. There could be twists and turns and dead ends. He could also lose what he has discovered—either by having it taken from him by strange creatures or people—or by falling into traps, natural or otherwise. Once back at the builder base, he could use the new materials to improve buildings there or take them on to the home base. Finally, he could use them to build a magic tower or castle that would symbolize the apex of the builder’s glory, ending his role in the game. He could be immortalized on Hall of Fame plaque and all his loot transferred to the home base. What do you think?

Seriously though, loot transfers from builder base to home village are ruled out.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order

It was interesting (atleast for me, that's what I can say) until I read the last lines

Fresh Spawn
    The transfer would be a one-time only event, as the payoff for ending the builder base. As far as I’m concerned, the builder base is finished now. This way, I know when I reach the end and I get rewarded and immortalized for it. Like going out in hail of glory, not the limbo like it is now. Plus there will be a lot more gameplay before that happens. Say, what if the immortalized builder evolves into a home base super hero?

I can dig this, very interesting and I'm always up for something new, not permanent but yet pre trialed for the experience of change tested globally would bring substantial results. Pretty cool

I want them to make Otto a usable hero in the Main Village.He could be saboteur of some sort, sent in to tamper with defenses and even make them inflict damage on the same base they're trying to defend.
    Last edited by syncpan77; December 1st, 2020 at 11:48 PM.

syncpan77 member of Dark~Brigade
    Angry Chair in SWC-Sirius

Fresh Spawn
    If loot transfers are not allowed, I guess gems are not loot. Who knew? All I know is gems from builder base show up on home base.

A new place is ruled out

Quote Originally Posted by Eldoram View Post
    If loot transfers are not allowed, I guess gems are not loot. Who knew? All I know is gems from builder base show up on home base.
    You cannot steal gems,so ofcourse it is not loot.