Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 430 trophies at first day in legend, how is it possible?

Hackers in COC

Hi Team,

As you can see today its first day of season but today i found many players have trophies more than 320, please verify those players.

Thanks,
    Vaibhav

Huh? My accounts all started with the same number of trophies they had when season ended. None had a shield/badge until I attacked, but they all had trophies. Including one with about 3200 (I assume you didnít really mean 320).

Quote Originally Posted by bhusevaibhav54 View Post
    Hi Team,

As you can see today its first day of season but today i found many players have trophies more than 320, please verify those players.

Thanks,
    Vaibhav
    If you're talking about legends, then it will take a day for the trophies on the leaderboard to refresh. Happens every month and is nothing more than a visual glitch. Those players are not hacking and do not actually have the trophies that you see.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    He means Legends league, and players at more than 5320 trophies on day one.

We get similar posts every month, although apparently there is a bug this month which SC are looking into.

Centennial Club

430 trophies at first day in legend, how is it possible?

I mean, the top player right now have 430 trophies in legend league, with 9 hits (10 cuz first hit doesn't count).

How is it possible? with 8 legend hits, you can gain 320 trophies, maybe he was at 4999 after enter to legend, but 111 trophies in 1 hit?

I mean, I really don't know how it works, how this guys can have more than 320 trophies at first day of LL? Maybe a bug or something?

5430 Already

How can someone have 110 trophies over a perfect day in legends? I understand they could have started in titan but isn't that only one extra attack? His or her profile says 9 attacks which is 10 attacks.

I also saw this, and thought about it a bit. This is, as far as I know, the only way he/she could have done it:

Player was not in LL when the season began, but pretty close. Say 4999. Then, before logging in, but after the season reset, this player won a few defenses. Probably 3 or 4. Because this was before the player logged in, it doesnt show it in the profile.
    Following this, the player did 2 revenge hits. I have heard that this is possible when youíre above 5000, but not signed up for LL.
    Then after these hits, the player signed up for LL, here he/she perfected or almost perfected the 8 available hits.

Thats the only sequence of events I can think of which makes it possible. Very very rare, but possible. Maybe I am missing something though, feel free to correct me lol

it seems that at the beginning of every new season there are 2-3(thousand) threads on this same topic. and as mentioned above, certain events can lead to trophies increasing past 320.

how about y'all try looking at last months 2-3(thousand) threads on this very same topic? im sure you will find the same answers.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    it seems that at the beginning of every new season there are 2-3(thousand) threads on this same topic. and as mentioned above, certain events can lead to trophies increasing past 320.

how about y'all try looking at last months 2-3(thousand) threads on this very same topic? im sure you will find the same answers.
    It's different this time. Usually the question is how did they get marginally over 5320. This time, players are greatly over 5320. It is a bug and Supercell is looking into it.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 749 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Centennial Club

Explain Legend League Trophies for me Please

How is it that a player can have 5400 trophies already, on the first day of the season when you can at best score 320 trophies in a league day? (40 trophies x 8 attacks) I thought that every player started at 5000 trophies at the begin of each season...