Thread: Demoted for 4th place

Demoted for 4th place

We were demoted to expert league for placing 4th in the derby. It only populated 6 teams for the competition.

4th in 6-man race; so you're bottom 3 right? Working as intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    4th in 6-man race; so you're bottom 3 right? Working as intended?

No, it's not. There are supposed to be 15 teams competing. If that was working as it should, they'd have been in the safe middle ground.

icydove77: There is no one here who can do any more than advise you as we are not Staff, but players like yourself. Staff does visit some threads when a lot of folks have the same bug, etc.

You need to report this through the in-game Support tab in your game settings. Sadly, the new Support procedure is automated and choices are limited. Do the best you can in matching the topic to your issue and, once you are no longer given options, just keep saying "no" to if this was helpful. You'll get the "contact us"...finally...and can report the issue. Repeating exactly what you said here is perfect. Include any screenshots you have as proof and to visually aid whoever gets your ticket in understanding the problem being reported.

You may or may not get a useful answer back and there is likely nothing they can do to retroactively fix the issue anyway, but if enough players report this same issue, they will consider looking into the programming to find a fix. There have been several complaints of the less than 15 teams over the past few months so, hopefully, they are nearing the number of reports needed to realize that there is, indeed, a problem that needs looking into. I'm not sure how long the demoting has been going on as I've only been aware of it recently. In any case, the more reports they get on any issue, the more aware they become that they need to investigate.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 162, town level 48
    NH: None at the moment. Enjoying solitude for a while.
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 14.3 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

[QUOTE=Cricks3;12719595]No, it's not. There are supposed to be 15 teams competing. If that was working as it should, they'd have been in the safe middle ground.

I guess this depends on when you entered the derby. Some people choose to enter very late in the piece, therefore there is a possibility that there will not be 15 teams in the race. I always enter early, and have never seen fewer than 15 teams