Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I was Banned for phishing

I was Banned for phishing

I wasn't phishing I was just trying to remove Supercell id from my account on my mum's phone since it was her email.I wanted to use mine I contacted help and support and they asked me a couple of questions I answered correctly but when they asked me my last login, I wasn't sure because I had a little brother who could have taped to play anytime. But I personally hadn't opened it in a while then my game closed which was weired I re-opened it and it said I was banned for phishing for 31 days.This isn't right please. I've tried to contact Supercell through the game but they have done nothing about it I've spent a lot of time on YouTube searching for another way and I found this way please give me feedback please I was banned falsely.Thank you.I hope I receive feedback.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    According to the ToS, if you let your little brother play your account, you should have been banned permanently for account sharing.

You are lucky it was just a 31 day ban, even though it was for the wrong reason. But I'm not surprised they thoughht it was phishing if you couldn't tell them the last time you logged on.

Asking the last login is probably the wrong thing to use for banning. This especially does not work with a player who doesn't login often. I play every single day but if you asked me what time I last login I wouldn't know.