Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clashmas Tree & Log ?!

Pro Member
    2020 christmas log is there.. no 🌲

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    Yes, as I see the next winter decoration is the log with lights and other decorations. I thought it was some kind of statue at first but couldn't find it anywhere in the pass.
    I think we will get it as in-app purchases around clan games

Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    2020 christmas log is there.. no 🌲
    There is 🎄 and the log will come as statue and 🎄 will come as obstacle , I think so

The new Spell hints

On the right there is a sticky hinting "spell + tree" = log while also on left there is image of spell dropping on tree converting it into rolling log. I think it is hinting at a new spell. Only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj12 View Post

On the right there is a sticky hinting "spell + tree" = log while also on left there is image of spell dropping on tree converting it into rolling log. I think it is hinting at a new spell. Only time will tell
    If you're referring to the discussion about the log from the "Clashmas" Trailer then there's already a thread to continue the discussion. Please refer to the thread below for the same and avoid duplicating threads.

Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-Tree-Log-%21
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Shivank380; December 1st, 2020 at 09:36 AM.

In the latest royal champion skin video , there was a new level of spell factory........so it appears like we might be getting a new spell in the next update........also that 'log' from last video on coc's yt channel just takes things further.....
    However i would keep hands crossed and wait to see what its gonna be 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodesway31 View Post
    In the latest royal champion skin video , there was a new level of spell factory........so it appears like we might be getting a new spell in the next update........also that 'log' from last video on coc's yt channel just takes things further.....
    However i would keep hands crossed and wait to see what its gonna be 
    Yes, just saw that too. The log and that spell factory might be linked in some way. But we might get some information tomorrow as that poster stated "December 2nd".

Fresh Spawn

What is this video suggesting?

What is this video suggesting?
    KakaoTalk_20201201_175951655.jpg

It's part of the video that came out yesterday, check the thread about it. Lots of speculation going on already

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    Yes, just saw that too. The log and that spell factory might be linked in some way. But we might get some information tomorrow as that poster stated "December 2nd".
    i wish they start giving sneak peaks today...I'm just so excited, I can't even wait for tommarow
    Last edited by FLA5H; December 1st, 2020 at 10:04 AM. Reason: correction