Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clashmas Tree & Log ?!

The Christmas log design looks a bit odd

Quote Originally Posted by PraisedOne View Post
    My guess is this new Xbow look is just a redesign. Since TH10 we only got one additional Xbow level per TH level, same for EA and IT. Also, there's always a significant design change between Xbow levels, and in this new one the change is barely noticable.
    A redesign will be of no use.It is probably a new level as past few days we were seeing a no. of buff the defence or nerf the offence threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    Yes, just saw that too. The log and that spell factory might be linked in some way. But we might get some information tomorrow as that poster stated "December 2nd".
    Oh , i didnt noticed any date , lets see if we will get some sneak peaks tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodesway31 View Post
    Oh , i didnt noticed any date , lets see if we will get some sneak peaks tommorow
    Chances are high for tomorrow keeping last year trend in mind and that poster states "logmas starts 2nd December" at the end.
    Edit:-Today,it's already 12:14 AM here.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; December 1st, 2020 at 06:44 PM.

Looks like spiky log is a seasonal obstacle...

or at least an obstacle and maybe also a trap or siege.

Check the picture on the events tab for December Season.

We already have a thread regarding this.👇
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-Tree-Log-%21

Looks like log is a seasonal obstacle and maybe also either a trap or siege.

Look at picture on Events tan, December Season.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblu2 View Post

It's unlikely it would be a siege....I might go with spell as everyone guessing for the log as also we've found out a new spell factory level.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblu2 View Post

As a part of speculation, it might be considered to be a obstacle.

Generally the special obstacle for winter is the Christmas tree. But as I see it, a log with spikes doesnít seem to be remotely matching with the theme. I wonder how can a log with spikes be so special....

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    It's unlikely it would be a siege....I might go with spell as everyone guessing for the log as also we've found out a new spell factory level.
    I, personally, do think that there is a possibility of being it spell as in CR itís termed as a spell.

Now that weíve found a new level, I am hoping it to be included as a spell.

But a thought came to my mind recently. The thought is about itís use if itís a spell. I wonder how itís direction for rolling would be, if It's a spell. The log should have a certain direction towards which it would roll. It really makes me wonder.