Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clashmas Tree & Log ?!

Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    Is the log a spell or a troop? Kind of seems unlikely to be a spell but based on the CR troop The Log just rolls and inflicts damage when it it rolls in to its target
    IIRC log used to be spell.

So I believe if it's added to the game it could be a spell, though there's no guarantee. It can be a new troops or siege machine also.

If its a troop maybe barbs will pop out after it rolls in to its target.
    This would be quite similar to barbarian barrel from CR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Log has a reddit account but doesn't have forum account so unfair 😂😂
    that

and the fact that it wasn‘t even posted in Forums

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy
    TS

near max TH13 ... lvl 236 ...
    75 ... 75 ... 50 ... 20
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video

Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    IIRC log used to be spell.

So I believe if it's added to the game it could be a spell, though there's no guarantee. It can be a new troops or siege machine also.

This would be quite similar to barbarian barrel from CR.
    The log was a spell previously? I don't recall that. You're right, it may be a siege machine. That would be interesting. Maybe it would bounce on buildings in its path on the way to the TH, dealing some damage to each building along the way. Similar to the Wall Wrecker but faster and deals less damage since its not slowed down by whats in its path. That would seem like it would get to the TH too soon ahead of the rest of the troops though. Unless it would just go in a straight line until its health gives out then CC troops are deployed.

Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    The log was a spell previously? I don't recall that. You're right, it may be a siege machine. That would be interesting. Maybe it would bounce on buildings in its path on the way to the TH, dealing some damage to each building along the way. Similar to the Wall Wrecker but faster and deals less damage since its not slowed down by whats in its path. That would seem like it would get to the TH too soon ahead of the rest of the troops though. Unless it would just go in a straight line until its health gives out then CC troops are deployed.
    Or maybe it’s just this year’s Clashmas Tree and it doesn’t do anything else.

I thought it could be a new troop at first, but now I'm thinking it is a Yule Log trap. There are some hints behind the computer. one of them is rage spell + log = spiky log. So maybe it is a trap that is activated when the attacker drops a rage spell and spiky log springs into action.

Okay, the secret Reddit post with the 12,500 pixel high teaser image of u/the_L0g has been set to Private now. Thank Darwin I downloaded it when I discovered the Easter Egg
    marcintosch | TH13 maxed out | AQ75BK75GW50RC20 | TH established in February 2017

Forum Elder
    I have trouble taking anything to do with Log as being serious....too many reruns of Ren and Stimpy I guess.

” Its looog its looog its better than bad, its good, everyone wants a loooog”.
    Last edited by Tosti111; November 30th, 2020 at 07:11 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

New Bloke/Chick
    I feel the Log isnt meant to be used in attacks i.e Log isnt a new spell or troop or siege. But instead the Log will be there as the Clashmas Tree it would be a initiative as to not cut down the logs and save more trees from being cut down. So the log will be celebrated as a special Obstacle with some decorations on it for this Clashmas (Logmas). @Darian i guess i got it right! Dint I?
    Last edited by Sourabhpawar108; December 1st, 2020 at 04:18 AM.

And I feel we are getting a statue of log decorated as Christmas 🎄
    Log doesn't fit as a troops and spell in clash of clans
    And as far we know about log
    He is angry as everyone loves Christmas 🎄 , so he will become the decorated log
    And why statue you ask
    Because we are getting statues nearly every month starting from July
    And a log statue will suit the story of log and 🎄
    Statues - Clockwork , Anniversary , Crown , Anchor

Quote Originally Posted by Galactic123 View Post
    And I feel we are getting a statue of log decorated as Christmas 🎄
    Log doesn't fit as a troops and spell in clash of clans
    And as far we know about log
    He is angry as everyone loves Christmas 🎄 , so he will become the decorated log
    And why statue you ask
    Because we are getting statues nearly every month starting from July
    And a log statue will suit the story of log and 🎄
    Statues - Clockwork , Anniversary , Crown , Anchor
    Yes, as I see the next winter decoration is the log with lights and other decorations. I thought it was some kind of statue at first but couldn't find it anywhere in the pass.