Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gold Pass loot disappeared after I bought it

Fresh Spawn

Gold Pass loot disappeared after I bought it

After I finished the entire street pass, obtaining the book of hero’s at the end, I decided to buy the Gold Pass to get the 25 million at the end of the season. However, after buying it, it says that my season bank is still at 5 million even though I collected the “Bigger Bank” tiers. If anyone knows how I can fix that please tell me.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    It sounds like you haven't claimed the rewards along the gold road that expand the season bank. Tap on them.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 749 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

I do believe you have to loot after claiming the bigger banks in order to fill them up. Buying the pass at the end of the season is probably not gonna give you the whole bank. I'm only guessing of course, I always get the pass on day 1.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by sentiblue View Post
    I do believe you have to loot after claiming the bigger banks in order to fill them up. Buying the pass at the end of the season is probably not gonna give you the whole bank. I'm only guessing of course, I always get the pass on day 1.
    This is correct.

The bank isn't automatically filled with 25 mil just like it wasn't with the 5 mil. You now need to raid 20 mil gold/elixir and 200k de for it to fill the bank.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sentiblue View Post
    Yeah, that's probably the correct interpretation. I was thinking OP was saying the capacity was still only 5 million, but you're probably correct that they meant the resources previously added to the season bank.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 749 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme